Part 20

Lando started fixing Alexis, she was frozen she didn't know what to do, stay or leave. When the girl realize Lando wasn't paying attention to her anymore, she followed his gaze and turned over to face Alexis. Alexis looked at the girl and then at Lando, she didn't know how to act, what to say. Lando started standing up and walked in direction of Alexis, he placed his hand on her lower back and with his head shown her the sofa. The girl stood up as well, and smiled at Alexis who smiled back at her.

"Alexis please meet Charlotte my PR, Charlotte this is Alexis she is the best engineer at Ferrari and an amazing person as well." Lando said with confidence.

"So I'm just your PR?" Charlotte asked with a smile

"My favourite PR Charlotte." Lando chuckled

"Nice to finally meet you Alexis, heard so much great things about you." Charlotte smiled at Alexis who was a bit stress.

"Glad to meet you too Charlotte." Charlotte could see that the girl was nervous

"I was about to leave, enjoy your evening and be sure no one se you together. I want to see you next year Alexis, we want some fights against Ferrari." Charlotte winked at the girl and left the room, after a moment of silence Alexis broke it.

"She is such an angel, you are lucky to have her as your PR." Alexis softly said, Lando started staring at her

"She is, but you are even more." Alexis blushed and stared at him "Don't worry, she won't say a thing about that. She cares too much of my health." Lando tried to reassure Alexis "We can seat if you want." Alexis nodded and they both sat on the sofa, Lando placed his arm around Alexis' shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I wanted to come here to celebrate your first pole, I'm so happy for you Lan! You should be proud of this achievement, it's a huge step next one is the win!"

"You are my lucky-charm, I don't want you to leave me." Alexis started smiling

"I can't go with you in the car Lan, but I can stay tonight." Alexis felt Lando's head moving a bit, a wide smile was appearing on his face.

"I would love to princess, you can be in the McLaren pit box. Are you allowed to do that?" Lando asked

"I wish I could but I don't think it's the best idea, however I will be focused on the papaya car with the number 4 on it. I heard the driver is a great guy, and a world champion material!" Lando smiled and chuckled

"Yeah, he is a great guy and for the championship time will tells."

"I didn't bring champagne since I know you don't like alcohol but the intension was there." Alexis said proudly

"Right decision. How was your day?"

"I woke up in a stranger's room at 1 pm something like that."

"A stranger really?"

"Yes, I can't remember him, then I went to my room got ready and join my friends for qualy. We had lunch in town and now I'm back with last night stranger."

"So the guy went from stranger to me? Interesting."

"Uhm... yes."

"Which lie did you use for your friend?"

"For this morning or evening?"

"Both!" Lando chuckled

"I said I wasn't feeling well this morning, and then that I had some stuffs to do. But Sophie has a date with Alessandro." Lando was surprise