Part 2

When the chancellor's door opened, Alexis saw Marcus leaving the place. Marcus was more than a friend for her, between them it was a friendship with benefit, both were happy with that.

"What are you doing here Miss Croissant (one of the multiple nicknames, the students found for Alexis), you are lost?"

"I'm fine, what about you? Why the perfect kid is doing here?" Marcus was one, or the best student of the university. He was the perfect guy, great marks, rugby player, handsome, great at night...

"The chancellor wanted to talk about some of my relationships, none of your business, right?" Marcus left the hall letting Alexis on her own, no one was aware of their statue excepted Sophie but she started stressing a bit. What is wrong with me? She wondered.

"Miss Le Guezec come in please." The chancellor voice was smooth, but still Alexis was worrying. She entered the room wobbling, and Baroness Young noticed that.

"Please take a seat, I receive a call this morning from Mr. Binotto. He wanted to know your term and break dates for a possible internship." Alexis was still thinking about what Marcus told her, she was far away to realize what was happening.

"Who is Mr. Binotto?"

"Alexis do you really want to work in the F1 industry, or are you just acting like you are a rich kid who want everything she asks for?"

"I'm sorry madam, but I still don't get what is happening. Why did you ask Marcus and then me to come?" Alexis seemed so lost in front of the chancellor.

"It's none of your business, it only regards Marcus and I. You are here for your internship at Ferrari this summer, Mr. Binotto is the team principal of the Scuderia Ferrari." The chancellor seemed a bit upset that she had to give this information. Alexis started realizing what was going on in the chancellor's office, her contact at the FIA made it. She had an internship in a F1 team, Alexis couldn't be  happier.

"I'm sorry madam, I'm quite tired I didn't get it the first time." Alexis tried to save herself from the previous mess.

"Alright now that you are wake up, let discuss this internship."

One hour later, Alexis leaved the chancellor's office with a huge smile on her face. She was realizing that she was touching her dream, and it was just a question of time before she grabbed it.

"What's up?" Sophie was waiting for her friend, in the hall.

"Soph you are not gonna believe me but ..."

"But what? Go for it I don't all the whole day."

"I got the internship at Ferrari!" Since Alexis shouted it all the students that were around looked at her. The two friends started jumping and screaming all around.

"Please bring me something that belongs to Charles, this man is so fucking hot!"

"Hold on, it's something serious I'm not gonna do that. This is a huge opportunity for my future, I can't mess this up."

"I dare you to not fall in love with the Frenchie within one week."

"First, he is not French, he's from Monaco. Second, he has a girlfriend "

"Don't be silly, we both know that this not stop you." Sophie added looking at a boy Alexis made out with, whereas he had a girlfriend.

"Anyway, when did it start? Cause we need to do some shopping; you have to find a boy." Sophie winked at her.

"In three weeks, but I have a flight to Maranello next week."

"Damn, we don't have a lot of time, so we should go now. Let's go to London, I assume you also want to see your brothers."

"What about our afternoon class?"

"Please don't act like that with me, we both know that now the only thing that is in your head is Ferrari."

"You are right, get in there we 're going shopping! But first let me call my dad because it's thanks to him that I get this internship" Sophie nodded to what Alexis said. 

Hope you like it ! Please give some feed back, and sorry if there are any mistakes (I'm French, I can't be perfect) !  see you soon