Part 7

Alexis was backed at her apartment after her coffee break with Alessandro, she wanted one think and it was her bed. Tomorrow was plane day so she set an alarm for 3 am, she knew that if she wanted to look alive, she needed to start her night. She putted her pjs on, she styled her hair into a messy bun, brushed her teeth and prepared her outfit for tomorrow. When everything was done, she picked up her phone which was in the kitchen, and walked to her bed. She noticed that she received some emails, she decided to check them before going to bed. It was the photos for the morning photoshoot, Alexis was enthralled with the quality.

"I look fucking good! Should post one!" Alexis checked the time it was 7 pm. "Fine it's gram time I can post!" Alexis picked the less serious one, she was with Charles. "I like this one!"

@Alexis_lg

Maranello, Ferrari HQ

Tag : @charlesleclerc ; @scuderiaferrari

Liked by @sophierb, @Alessandro_mancini and 2,469 others

Mum : "Keep your serious in every situation"

Also me :

@sophierb : you look good babe

@sophierb : I hope you get his shirt... I want a souvenir

@felixlg : hard work I see

@alessandro_mansini : stop using your colleagues for likes!

@F1celebritycrush : did Charles broke up with charlotte? 

After publishing her post Alexis, she tried to felt asleep she was so exited for the new adventure up to come. She turned over and over in her bed before she felt asleep.

Alexis started opening her eyes, she didn't hear the sound of her alarm so she gets out of her bed as fast as she can. She looked for her phone, it was on her bedside table she saw it was 2:58 am. Alexis wanted to cry this is the worst thing that can happen to you in the morning, she was so frustrated. At least Alexis was waked up and ready to start her day.

It was 3:55 when she left her apartment, she went downstair to get to the garage. She putted her luggage in her car's boot, take her purse with her and turned on the engine. This sound gave her pins and needles each time, the drive to Bologna airport was a bit long but Alexis listened to her favourite playlist of the moment. She sang the whole way long, hopefully she was on her own because she had not talent for singing.

After quite a ride she arrived at the airport, at the parking she easily revered the Ferrari cru. There was literally a row of Ferrari cars, excepted for an old Twingo. Alexis parked her baby next to its siblings, take her purse from the passenger seat and her luggage from the boot.

"See you in 5 days! Don't do stupid things, stay wise baby!"

"Really!" Alexis jumped when she heard the voice, she turned over to face the man who afraid her "I didn't mean to scare you but you are that kind of people? The one who talk to objects?" Carlos asked while laughing.