Part 16

This part is long af, but it's a full Lando+Alexis part, so I guess it's fine!

Alexis drove from Nottingham to Woking, listening to some music and singing. Her exams were finished she could now rest and enjoy her life again. The last weeks were intense, working late, woke up early, Alexis was exhausted. The only thing that motivated her was the fact that she would see Lando again, if she was still alive after these weeks it was thanks to him.

Once she arrived in Woking, Alexis stopped the music, it was now, she will see him again. Alexis finally found Lando's house, she parked her car in front and walk to the door. Before she even touched it, Lando had opened it and pulled her into a warm hug. The British placed his head on her neck, Alexis could feel his breathing against her skin. Alexis placed her left hand on Lando's curly hair, she loved to touch them, it was so relaxing.

"I miss you so much." Lando mumbled against her ear

"I miss you to Lando." Alexis softly said

The two were still hugging, like they couldn't be separated they were so relaxed. Lando moved back to face Alexis, he places his hands on her cheeks, they were staring at each other without saying a word. Their smiles were wide, finally Lando approached his face and place a soft and long kiss on Alexis' forehead. Alexis brought him closer, she needed to feel him close to her. They were still on Lando's house front step, Lando pushed her carefully. And started looking at her eyes, he definitely missed these ocean eyes.

"Come in." Lando softly said carrying Alexis' bag, she entered first and he place on her back "Welcome to my tiny home, considerate it as your home this weekend." Lando placed the bags in the entrance "I will show you around." Alexis nodded. Once they finished the visit, they went back in the kitchen.

"I love this place, should be peaceful to leave here." Alexis said still looking around

"It is." Lando was watching the girl with a lot of attention "Anything to drink?" Lando asked, Alexis turned over and faced the boy, she started smiling

"A coffee please!" Lando smiled as well, and started preparing a coffee for Alexis, the two were separate by a counter. "How did you celebrate your third place in the Championship?" Lando was still doing the coffee

"With my family, like we didn't really celebrate it in fact." Alexis was looking at all his moves "But it's ok, I mean I'm not a huge fan of parties." Lando started looking at Alexis "And you your exams?"

"Hard, I have an average sleep of three hours the last two weeks but now I can breathe. My motivation was knowing that I will see you at the end!" Lando smile was slightly becoming wilder.

"Do you want a nap time?" Lando asked "Feel free for it, I planed nothing for the weekend just chilling and sharing time together." Alexis smiled

"This is perfect!" they were staring at each other, when the coffee machine did a sound to indicate that it was ready. Lando turn over took the coffee and place it on the counter, then push the cup. When Alexis grabbed it, she touched Lando's hand making her looking at him, she was in love with these eyes.

"Thank you Lando." She shyly said

"Do you want some sugar?" Lando asked while Alexis already took a sip of the hot drink, she shook her head.

"No, I never put sugar in my coffee."

"Noted!" They both smiled "Actually there is something plan, like my brother should come this evening. Is that a problem for you, he wasn't at the family dinner and it was the only way for us to see each other before he leaves again." Lando was a bit embarrass but Alexis softly smiled at him, which recomfort him