Part 15

Alexis woke up at 4:45 am to catch her flight for Heathrow, with the lake of sleep and the tears Alexis' eyes were puffy. She didn't want to flew back home, since F1 was her new 'home' her place was here. Alexis took a taxi to go to airport, she was on time. Departures were on schedule, she had the time to order a coffee before boarding, usually she would have uploaded a story but she wasn't in the mood for it. Once she boarded in the plane, she found her seat, she was next to the window, she took all the letters out of her purse. The first one was from Alex:

"Dear Alexis,

I'm certain that I will miss your smile, your energy and your laugh. Even if we didn't talk that much, I won't forget you. Sad that I wasn't there for the last game night, I'm sure you are not that good more about all the muppets are terrible at gaming. I will definitely kick your ass! Also, I will miss you at the gym, you were a great fan! Looking forward seeing you next year, enjoy your year and work hard to get great marks! I want to be able to say that I know the head of the Nottingham University Mechanical Engineering 2024 class!

Can't wait to see you again,

Be safe and don't turn into a party animal.

Alex"

Wow, it was just Alex and Alexis already wanted to cry, the plane took off and Alexis took another letter. This one was from Carlos:

"Alexis,

I wish you the best for your year, I will miss you over the next 9 months. Don't do some stupid stuffs, stay the person you are because you are like no other. I know that one day you will reach your ultimate goal, and that day I will be able to say 'Hey but I know this girl!'. Ok, so give me this satisfaction! I know you don't play at FIFA much, but if you want to learn please contact me. You were a sunshine for the team, can't wait to see you at Silverstone, and for now let kick Mercedes's ass!

I know you didn't have the time to try my car, but don't worry we will plan this for next year!

Ps: please use my t-shirt rather than Charles one

Counting the days,

Take care

Carlos Sainz (got 55% of batterie)"

This letter was sweet, Alexis took another one it was George one:

"Hey Alexis,

Not gonna lie I will miss you a bit even if we didn't share that much time together. Your smile, your happiness, your joy everything that make you who you are, an empowered woman, are going to miss to the paddock. You are someone amazing Alexis, never forget that because you will succeed. Hope you will be part of some game nights!

Hope you enjoyed the Mercedes merch

Wiss you all the best

George"

Alexis wasn't crying but it was close the next one was from Charles:

"Alexis,

We will miss you so much, you were more than a colleague a real friend. Without you and your work I would have never won the two races this season. You are an amazing person with a huge heart, I can't forget you. You were a ray of sunshine, a light in the dark! We will definitely miss your smile and your joie de vivre!

Can't wait to see you at Silverstone, hope you will be in for some more game night even if we sucks compare to you.

Wish you a great year with many successes!

Charles and Charlotte"

Then it was a letter from Lewis Hamilton, Alexis was surprise to see his merch yesterday but even more to see that he wrote her a letter.