Part 4

Alexis was still sleeping when the plan was landing at Bologna, she has never been to Italy before, this is going to be a total new adventure. After picking up her luggage, Alexis takes the direction of the parking, Ferrari gives her a car for the duration of the internship. Before she reaches the exit gate, Alexis heard a voice:

"Miss Le Guazic?" Alexis turns over and saw a man with a Ferrari shirt

"Are you Miss Le Guazic, for the internship at Ferrari?" the man asks again.

"Do you mean Alexis Le Guezec?"

"Oh sorry, I had no clue for the way I had to pronounce your name correctly."

"Don't worry it's fine, even some French people struggle sometime, no worry." Alexis responds with a huge smile on her face. The man was just a little bit older than her; he was so tall compared to her 1,63 meters (Alexis was proud to say 63 because it was George Russell racing number). They were both staring at each other, Alexis was a kind of confuse since she wasn't waiting for any one at the airport. Seconds in silent turn into a minute, fixing each other, Alexis' ocean eyes can't leave the coffee eyes of the Ferrari guy.

"I'm Alessandro by the way, nice to meet you." Alexis's first thoughts were to figure out if this name was superhot or super sexy, but before she gets her response Alessandro takes her luggage.

"Earth to Alexis!" Alessandro adds with a laugh, Alexis felt her cheeks burning and shyly responds

"I was thinking about the fact that I should call my parents to tell them I'm alive and with the paradise... uhm in paradise" After that Alexis assume that she was as red as Alessandro's Ferrari shirt.

"OK, you could call them in the car. I will take you to the HQ, the drive is quite long to Maranello." Alessandra was rather about to laugh about Alexis' statement but had also a quite serious look. Alexis knows why she is here, and she particularly knows that she had to be professional with everybody working at Ferrari. Alessandro and Alexis left the airport, when they arrive at the car Alexis looks like a kid during Christmas. It was not just a car it was a red Ferrari Portofino. 

"It will be your car for the internship, please take care of it. Don't try to push the limits otherwise you will have to take the bus" Alessandro was pretty serious, Alexis nods at this statement and gets in the car.

After calling her parents, Alexis tried to enjoy the little trip.

"So you get this internship thanks to Mr. Tods right?" Alessandro asked without taking his eyes off the roadway.

"Indeed, my grand father and him used to be close friends." Alexis said, she was nervous. She knows that if he asks about it, that means every one will know that she is here thanks to contact. Not the start she dreamed about.

"And what about now? Aren't they friends anymore?" Alessandro looks so serious, making him even more attractive. Alexis wasn't able to take her eyes off him, hopefully they were both wearing sunglasses making the situation less awkward.

"My grandpa died last year; he had a great life. He was 99 so it's kinda honourable."

"I'm sorry I didn't know, were you close?" Alessandro was warmer and stated look at Alexis.

"Do you want a short answer or a long one?" Alexis asked feeling the gaze of Alessandro who was still starring at her.

"We have plenty of time so I ask for the long one with all the details and most of all the true one."

"Fine, but before I start, please look at the road. I don't want to die without having the chance to visit Ferrari HQ."

"You don't trust me?" There was something in Alessandro's voice, but Alexis couldn't get if it was a flirty tone or a serious one. Alessandro after a few seconds look back to the road, he was a lover for sure and knew how to deal with girl. Alexis made a personal note about that for later, just to remember that it is not hot girl summer but a first milestone for her future.