'Details, Done.'

We stayed like that for fifteen more minute until I saw one of my old photos. I leapt on my knees to get that photo but soon regained my former posture.

“This is of fizz’s second birthday. We all were so happy. It was so… see?” I said and gave the photo to harry.

“There are many more... wait I’ll show you.”

I got the whole box of photos that we found when we were boxing this whole place; and which I knew was kept in the fireplace.

I showed him all of the photographs that it had, of me and my family. And told him all the stories. I saw him staring at me more than the photos so I had to snap him out of the zone.

“Hey! I am telling something here.” I said softly.

“I am listening!” he said, though his voice was not at all convincing.

Soon, it was afternoon and I seriously didn’t know where our time flew. It was so comforting just sitting there, on the cold floor and relive those moments, but with harry by my side.

“That’s it. That’s my childhood in that box” I said putting the lid.

“It’s beautiful”

“It is.”

“Let’s go to uncle Sam’s huh? I have something planned for you in the evening and I think you need to sleep.”

“What?”

“You really think I would tell you.”

“No.”

“So…”

“Let’s go.” I said and we both chucked. We got up and cleaned the dust off of our clothes.

“Umm. Harry?” I said.

“yeah?”

“This is for staying.” I said as I kissed him for the second time. This time even smaller yet prettier than before. I could feel my own cheeks on fire and him blush. He looked so cute while blushing.

We both went back to the car and reached the house in the next fifteen minutes. The whole drive, you could see smiles plastered on Harry’s face and if you don’t fall in love with that smile, you would be blind. That smile: perfectly plum lips curving to form the brightest of smile with the sides having the cutest of dimples. That seemed like a cookies ad’s wordings.

As we reached there, I moved to meet uncle and Diane who were sitting in the lawn. James literally came running to hug me and I myself went on my knees so that I can be of his height.

“Louis!” he hugged me the tightest he had in years.

“James! How you doing kiddo?”

“Good! Mum’s gotten fat though and it scares me. I think she is stealing my chocolate” he whispered the last part and I chuckled.

“James, meet harry. Harry, James.” I said as I got up and introduced them to each other. Harry was grinning like a cute little puppy and James went over to him.

“Harry, hi! I think you came to my home earlier but we couldn’t meet then. I was sleeping. But I m James. Its nice to meet you.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

“Come on, let’s go meet mum.” James said as he held my and Harry’s hand and walked in between us both.

“Hi uncle” I said and hugged him.

“Hi child. How are you?”

“Fine now.” I said, “Diane, hello!”

“Hi love. Come on sit.”

“Come on harry. I’ll show you my toys. Louis has already seen them” James said, who still held Harry’s hand.

“Sure!” he replied cheerfully and left.

“Louis, you have grown weaker” Diane said and I tensed up, remembering how I had to tell them everything today.

“Yeah, you were also going to tell us something.”

“It’s…” I began and told them the whole story. Both the other lads joined in shortly before it was going to end.

“Oh I am going to kick his sorry…” uncle stopped abruptly remembering that James was seated next me.

“Don’t worry, harry took care of that.” I said and all the others stared at harry.

“Tell me how. Please!” Diane said, balling her fists

“Well… Louis could you cover James ears?”

“Hey I want to listen!” James protested.

“Some other day lad.” I said and I covered his head when harry told the whole story. Luckily, that cooled the anger of both the adults seated in front of me. Uncle stopped gritting his teeth and Diane loosed her grip. And they even began laughing.

“That’s marvelous harry, you’re good man.” Uncle said as he got up and patted his back. We all followed him inside for lunch. After that, because I was feeling quite sleepy, I went straight to their guest room to get some sleep. Plus, harry said he had something planned and I would not like to go anywhere tired.

“When do we have to go to the place where we have to go?” I said yawning. Crying makes me sleepy. Very sleepy.

“I’ll wake you up, in time to get ready.”

“Thanks harry.”

“You’re welcome boo bear.”

Harry’s P.O.V.

Louis sleeping was like a jackpot. Now I can prepare the last details for our date. Yes, this is what I had been planning the whole week. I didn’t plan the kiss but what is supposed to happen, happens. But now, I’ll get to the main part where I m actually going to propose him. In the small restaurant they have in two minutes drive from Doncaster. It is literally the perfect place and I have everything planned.

“Is that ready?” I asked Gemma, who was on her way to Doncaster. Louis thinks Gemma and Sid were in Bradford to meet Gemma’s boyfriend but they were also doing some important business of mine down there. Something that was the specialty of gems boyfriend and something that I am going to gift him today.

“It’s ready. Though, I must warn ya, it’s pretty awesome so you’ve got to thank bill.”

“I’ll thank the guy I hate, also known as your boyfriend. Okay?”

I hated bill. I don’t know why but I guess, I m that overly protective kind of brother. And he has had a reputation of cheating people.

“Hey? He did not cheat on me. I m his new record: 12 months straight, no cheatings, and no nothing.”

“How did you- -”

“I happen to be your sister mister. Now bye. Well be reaching there in two hours, max.”

“Okay. Bye”

He line got cut and I went to sleep too, after putting an alarm of one hour, next to Louis. As soon as I snuggled in the duvets, he put his arm around my waist and mumbled something inaudible. I let his hand be, and who m I kidding, I loved the feeling. Sleep came soon, yet the dreams that followed had all the anticipation in them. I really hope this works out because believe it or not, I m truly in love with the guy sleeping next to me.

***

Two updates in two minutes, what even?!

I hope you guys like it and let’s just stay pretty fluffy stuff is coming up so put your cute mode on!

I’ll most probably update the next chap in the next minute so watch out for that. I love you all so much. Thanks.

Vote comment and share!

I don’t know if it’s possible but can we reach 2.75 k votes before it ends, maybe even more? I would love it if some of you told your other Larry shipper friends, if that’s not too much to ask for.

Thanks.

*n*