'Until.'

Louis’ P.O.V.

“c’mon! We have the interview today.” Liam said, daddying round us again. I always thought he would be fun until I realized that he is a big control freak! I love him though.

“I’ll take five minutes. Also, were back home in Donny, no one will mind if I come there a little late, everyone wants to see you guys, not me.”

“We’re one direction. We want you there, our leader. Also, management would kill us so...”

“You can’t appreciate me for once can ya? I mean it was okay if you said till the part where I was your leader.”

“Like I don’t know how much you’ve over reacted to that…” Liam said, rolling his eyes. I laughed at his almost correct assumption.

“Anyways, I’ll come back there in a few minutes.” I said and Liam stared laughing hysterically.

“Pervert.” I stated at the realization of what I said, which also happens to be the reason for his laughter.

“With pleasure! Come back soon!” he said and left, still laughing. I took out my diary; the one which has been with me through this whole journey of one year and began writing what seems like my last diary entry.

Dear diary,
03/04/15

You know about the interview right, in Donny, well were here right now and I am just about to go. However, I am not going to talk about that now. What really matters is how far we’ve come since the day I left donny. This is my last dairy entry so I might as well sum up my life with you.

I was happy, fun loving and jolly toddler until I realized I was gay, and hence until my father started hating me
I was beaten each day until mum found out and left.
I recovered from the wounds of ‘the past’ until the accident happened.
I was alone until harry came around.
I had my doubts until harry cleared them from me
I had no family until I found ‘the styles/Paynes/Horans/Maliks’
I had no confidence to talk to dad until mum’s letter.
I had forgotten how much I love to sing and write until I began singing again and hence, until one direction.
I didn’t expect such large scale acceptance until ‘Larry Stylinson’ became a phenomena.
I had forgotten how fun being me was until, along the path that I travelled, I found me again.

Today, while I sat with harry in my home’s front yard, where fans were creaming and shouting, trying to get close to us, I realized that my life is full of ‘untils.’ He said that these were the twists and turns in my life that led me to him and to all of the things I have.

If I may put it more philosophically, they are the turns in my path while maybe intersections in others. Just like an arrow needs a pull to fly, they were my pull and push. These ‘untils’ remind me how nothing is ever permanent and how everything changed, both for good and bad.

I still remember mum and Dan and all of my litter sisters and brother but now I’ve come to peace with the fact that they had to go. I might sound heartless or something but their departure had led me to the discovery of a whole new world. I’ve gotten what I dreamed, I am living my passion and I have amazing friends and boyfriend. That’s why I believe that they are looking over at us, coz no way in hell would I’ve achieved this without their help.

You’ve helped me in my toughest times, supported me in my most difficult decisions and listened to me when no one did. Hell, you are like my second boyfriend! Just don’t tell harry I said that, he’ll get jealous. The main point is, you’ve been there with me and now it’s time I give you to someone else. I am not breaking up, I m just cheating on you with my new diary: harry. He’ll hold me now. He’ll listen to me, I hope.

now, you’re gonna live in my home, here in Donny, so that maybe once I grow old and come back here, I’ll read you to my kids, obviously editing the graphic and the sad part out.

You’ve been a dear friend so I won’t bid you goodbye, just a goodnight. Sleep tight, don’t let the bookworms bite!

Until’ next time.
“Fine.”
-Louis William Tomlinson.

****

Please don’t hate me if it wasn’t good. Though I won’t mind if you did coz it wasn’t good. I know the last chapters of the book sucked but I just hope you all don’t hate me for that.

Before you say that I wrote the wrong date in the diary entry, I just want to clear the fact that they got their break in 2014 so its natural that’s its 2015 now. I hope I cleared any doubts. (talking about the story)

Anyways, acknowledgments will be up after I get 12+ votes on this chapter which will accompany the epilogue.

I love ya all!

One last favor, please help me get this book 3k votes before I finish it.

*n*