'Wreck'

I rang the bell for the third time before I heard footsteps. I could also hear cursing of a man so I guess mark would be the one to open the door.

“You here again!” mark said with complete disgust.

“I need to set something right!” was all is ad before I punched him.

“What the.” He cursed again

I didn’t wait again and kicked him in the gut. Then I kept punching his jaw and lastly as a topping I kicked him in the nuts.

“You deserve this!” I said and looked at him literally yelping. He was going to get up to hit me but I hit him in his head again.

“And you might not want to tell this to the police because I have something even uglier against you.”

Just when I was about to leave, a girl with blonde hair come rushing to the door.

“What happened dad!” the girl asked so I guess she was fizz. “Why did you do this?” she asked me.

“Because..” I stopped in between. I remembered how Louis wanted fizz to trust mark

“He did something to my love and this is my revenge. Other than that I hate him and wanted to beat him. No hard feeling for you though” I said and left.

I saw a confused look on her face which I ignored and I also saw a bleeding mark holding his nuts which I smirked at.

All in all, I felt proud of myself and with that spirit I moved to my house, to get my stuff myself and move to the hospital again.

What hit me was the fact that I kind of confessed that I was in love with Louis and it felt good. It felt god that now, I was absolutely certain of my feelings about the blue eyed boy.

****

“Mum!” I shouted as I entered the house.

“What happened to Louis?” mum asked as she came.

“Well I’ll tell you that later, all you need to know is that if he doesn’t wake up by tomorrow, he..” and I choked on my own word. You know sometimes you feel like everything a mess and even if you are a bit happy, all of that happiness is destroyed by the darkness of that mess; that’s what I felt right now.

On one hand I was proud that I beat mark to the core but on the other hand I realized that it didn’t matter until and unless Louis wakes up. What if he doesn’t?

I think I was crying again because mum hugged me instantly.

“Everything will be just fine. Louis’ will be just fine. You just have to be positive.” She cooed me and it somehow helped.

“I think I should go. What if he has woken up? I need o be there right?” I said sniffing as I pulled away from the hug.

“Yes dear, change and go.” She said.

“And mum, his father did this so I beat him up. I hope you don’t mind.”

“His father?”

“Yep.”

“I think you did the right thing. Such people need to be punished!”

“Thanks mum, you are the best!” I said and I moved to my room. I showered and got dressed next.

I moved out with my hand tucked in the pocket of my jeans with a grey beanie on the top. If you asked me how I felt I would probably say: wreck. And that would be true. I might smile on the fact that I did something for Louis, I may smile on the fact that I have a caring family but that smile if half. I am half a heart without Louis. I have known him for only a few days and there might not be any particular reason for me to love him but the truth is that I do love him. I love him and if that demands me to even die for him, I will.

*****

I hope you like it

All in all please do the twitter thing because I don’t use my (well my sis’) twitter. If you want to follow me its

@noorie_DG

And check out her new story too. Go to the profile of @dramionegirl and vote for her latest one. Thxx… love you guys.

Do you want niam in this story? Or payzer? Or sophiam?

The one with the highest votes (I mean comments but I also mean votes.. ughh I am confused, hope you understand me!) will get a place.

Love ya!!

Vote comment and share!

*n*