'Hoping For The Best'

Harry’s P.O.V

I could see Louis scream and yell, and I tried to push back many boys. Unfortunately, I was late and Louis just stooped, he stopped to yell or scream, he just lost all motion and closed his eyes. I knew what was happening and I realized that the other boys knew too.

“C’mon guys. That is what he deserved” matt said in the most easy tone ever, like nothing happened and then all the boys started to move away from Louis, towards the main school building.

“You are not coming harry?” one of the guys asked.

“Catch you in a minute. Gonna change, all these clothes are messy!” I lied.

“Okay dude. See you there!” he said as he moved. I followed them to the changing room to lessen the suspicion and entered one of the rooms.

I quickly dialed the number I was looking for, with my voice and hands shaking.   After three rings she picked up.

“Sid?” I asked with a low voice.

“Harry? You seem tense. Is everything alright?” she said as she moved away from a laughing voice.

“See, I will explain everything later on but can you come to the school football field and get… Louis?”

“What? What happened to him?”

“Just come okay? Quick. I have to go quick Sid. Got it?”

“Yeah harry. I am on my way.”

Sid’s P.O.V.

That phone call didn’t even end when I called for zayn

“Zayn?” I yelled “I am going for some work okay?”

He came with a worried face. “What happened love?”

“Something came up with school. Harry called me to go to the football field and get Louis...” I said fast as I moved out of zayn’s house.

“I am coming with you. Mum won’t mind that now.” He said, clearly trying to cheer my mood even though it didn’t work. I was tensed about my new friend.

“okay, come fast.”

And after 15 minutes of drive we reached the school. I hurried my way towards the ground, and luckily their weren’t any much people in the corridors so I rushed with zayn behind me.

When I reached there I saw a terrifying figure. Louis was all red and lying motionless in his school uniform. I could hear zayn gasping as I rushed to him. I checked his pulse which, was there but slow.

Zayn had called 911 but we were still dragging Louis outside the school from the back gate. We reached the main gate and the ambulance was standing there. I got Louis inside and texted harry, knowing that he would be waiting for a call or text.

Sid: we got him!! I swear if I had been a minute late he could have—HOW DID THIS HAPPEN>!!?!!? harry styles ,You better have  good explanation about all of this or I am gonna kill you. Call me when you are free coz we need to talk!!

Harry’s P.O.V.

 As soon as I finished my call, I got dressed up into better cleaning clothes. I made my way to my class because I knew that lunch had ended.

I didn’t know how I felt. On the inside I was crying at the image of Louis, on the outside it didn’t really matter to me. My heart told me to rush back and hold him until Sid gets here, but my mind told me that I should go where I was going: to my class. I really thought that I was over this crush and ready to be popular, be it in a bad sense or good, but I don’t think I would ever be. I am admitting it, I was falling for a guy I barely know, and still do nothing for him. I know I am acting like a jerk but I will change that. I will change that for Louis.

I know he will resist it but I am just as stubborn as he is. I know he will hate me in the start but I will try my level best to become his friend, even more?

Why wouldn’t I? He is perfect. His eyes may be dull but still have bit of life in them, his lips may be thin but they still have a gloss in them, his hair may be messy but they compliment him beautifully, he may act weak but I know he is strong, he may be broken but I still feel there is a piece that can set everything right.

I reached my class and entered it, trying to keep a cool face. I sat on my sat on my seat in the back. All the other guys were listening to the teacher and none of them really paid attention on me so I took my phone out I hope from any news from Sid. Luckily, I got a text. It mentioned that he was alright which made my heart 100 pounds lighter.

The rest of the day was impatient. I kept on staring at my watch and playing with my shirt or moving my feet.  As soon as the final bell rang I quickly went to gemma’s class. She was just getting out

“Come with me, quick!” I said as I got her arm and dragged her out of the full corridor. I took out my phone and dialed Sid’s number.

“Where are you?”

“In st. Teresa’s hospital.”

“How is he?”

“Don’t know, the doctors aren’t telling us. You should meet us here. It’s not that far off from school.”

“Okay. We are coming.”

“What is happening?”  gemma asked with a confused expression.

“You’ll see a st. Teresa’s. Come we have to go.”

“Okay.”

We reached there in half an hour and made out way to the emergency room. Luckily, Sid was pacing back and forth and zayn was trying to calm her. As soon as she saw us, she came running to me.

“Explain.” She said, relatively calm.

“The other jocks beat him up coz he got scared of thunder and lightning. I didn’t do anything; rather I was pushing them away. I swear I am telling you the truth.” I told her.

“Those bastards!” zayn cursed from behind, “They don’t know what they have got them into. It is a huge mess, they all could get suspended!”

“Me too?” I asked quite afraid.

“I don’t know harry.”

“Can someone please explain to me what is happening?”  gemma asked from behind. I had forgotten about her completely.

We all moved towards the seats while Sid started to explain. I could hear gemma gasp at the description of Louis. I, on the other hand, heard my heart clench.

“Umm... Who is here for Mr. Louis Tomlinson?” a doctor announced in the waiting room.

“Me!” Sid instantly replied. 

“Okay. Follow me.” He said as he directed her to a room. My heart was beating faster than ever and I was hoping for the best.

***********

so kamini$

i just watched the concert movie and may i add it was 

AAAAMMMMAAAAAZZZZAAAYYYYNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

yeah also after 5 votes you get an update but they could be slow coz my school starts tomorrow!

meet you soon, 

p.s. i ahted that i got no comments on the previos chap!!

*n*