'A bit'

Hey! Vas happenin'??

yeah so finally I am updating huh?

well I have to say I love you all... But you all don't comment which is sad and I am trying my best to get more people to know about it ,...

but I need your help kamini$!!

so now I am gonna shut up!!

Imagine Cameron Diaz as Diane.. Its odd but its my brain.. For James you can think about any cute boy in your neighborhood with a sweet voice...

And yeah... It is a true alternate universe coz I literally changed Louis' family.. Haha... But it was important so I are gonna have to stick with it.. now I am actually gonna shut up....

**-*-*-*-*-

8th January.. Around 11:00 am

"Fizz, you ready?" I asked in a calm tone though we were already half an hour late.

Uncle Sam, Diane and James invited us for a farewell breakfast at 11:00 coz we leave for Cheshire at 1:00 so we must have enough time with my only true family .But it takes us 15 minutes to get there and its 11:10 so yeah we are half an hour late.

I knew what was taking her so long. I had finished my last tour last night but her was not yet done, so I was waiting patiently. After a minute or so, she came with a smile on her face, wiping off her tears, so I guess she visited her room last. It was always her pride to show anybody her room. All girly but stylish and smart. I hugged her and whispered a weak "we will be just fine". To be honest, I wasn't fully sure about that statement.

I had already taken our stuff and put it in my car. All that was with me was my iPod, a backpack and my journal in it, (did I mention I have a journal? Now you know.), even though I haven't written in it since that day. I write in it when I want to get something off my chest so it holds my secrets and guilty pleasures and what not. But that was all history. In the past seven days all I have felt is sorrow and I know there is more to come. After all, I am going back to Cheshire.

I took fizz's hand and we got out of our home one last time. We stared at it for a few more minutes until we eventually started walking towards my car. One last glance and I started the engine.

The car ride was a comfortable silence because we neither of us wanted to talk. Then we passed the place where it all happened. The pictures of all of them dead came flashing into my mind and my eyes started to well up.I shrugged of the tears and gulped the lump In my throat. Within 5 minutes we were at the house. We got out the car, took our stuff out and rang the door bell.

If any other place felt like home to me and fizz was this house: Uncle Sam's. I didn't even fully get in the house when James came running and jumped onto me and fizz. The couple appeared few seconds later, both having warm smiles. After James got off of us, uncle Sam hugged me. I greeted Diane before she took fizzy somewhere and James also accompanied them.

"Louis, I know you are a strong man, probably the strongest I know but still nobody is perfect."

I waited for him to continue, listening intently

"but if you need me or Diane or James for that reason, just call okay? Your mother was the sister I never had and we always trusted each other and I know you do too but still call me anytime yeah? If mark does something just call... There is also a news for you -''I was nodding when I heard a scream. Not the ones when you are scared but the ones in which you are exited.

"yeah about that only.."

I had never seen Uncle Sam blush but right now his cheeks were on fire

"Just tell me already"

"Dianeisgonnabecomeamomtoababygirl!" he blurted out.

I instantly hugged him. "I am very happy for you two actually four." And I was genuinely happy.

It wasn't soon after that when the two too came out laughing... It was good to see fizz genuinely.

"How is James?" I asked Diane

" stupendous!"

"Good!"

And out of nowhere James appeared. We all sat down on the kitchen table and ate our breakfast. I was so gonna miss this coz this hou-home mans a lot to me and you all might think I am a wimp but then again I am.

Time flew and soon it was time to say our goodbyes coz the government officials had come. They would be taking us to Cheshire and my car would reach their eventually. Just as I was about to say goodbye to James, he came to me with a pen and paper.

"What's that for mate?"

"I want your autograph!"

"Why is that?" I asked sweetly.

"Coz you are brave and fun and smart and I want to become like you when I grow up." He said in a breath quite shyly. I melted at the word and signed a small book which had my name written in a messy handwriting : 'loehh tomlenson'.

The couples looked at James with a proud smile while he took Fizz's autograph too. He then hugged his book like it was something valuable. To us it wasn't, to him it was.

"Bye then.." He said suddenly sad.

"Oh don't you cry now!" I said in a yelling tone, trying to lighten the mood. But there were tears in my eyes too. And even though my comment was for James all the three shook their heads in sync and chorused a no.

We had to leave and I could already see the little lad crying while uncle Sam tried to hide his tears. I slipped on the backseat of the car. The two officials had already kept our big bags so now we only had our backpacks. Fizz joined me a couple of seconds later. I side hugged her when one of the officials slammed the door. The windows were black so I couldn't see a lot from the outside. After we were away from the house I took out my iPod and placed my head on top of the window. Fizz was already asleep on my shoulder while I stayed awake with the two cold officers.

I ignored them and they ignored me. So technically I was awake alone. I stared outside. All of the memories of me cruising around Doncaster thinking I was cool came back to my mind. It wasn't like all of them were good but most of them were. Doncaster accepted me and I don't think Cheshire can. My father didn't so has a town full of people like him . All these thoughts (and a tad bit of tears) drifted me to sleep.

*-*-*---***

U saw what I did in the end.. All those who have seen this is us extra features would.

I know it sucks. I know that it is a bit confusing but the main story will start in Cheshire. Haha see I there...and harry will enter in the next chap..

Til then vote, share and comment kamini$.. Love you...

*n*