'Astraphobia'

Hey! It’s a small update for no reason what so ever!

I hope you like it!

Ps. I could get 2k votes before my sister left but still :(

*****

Harry’s P.O.V

How could he? He literally threw me out of the room. I know I kind of made him do that but still. He ruined the perfect night I had planned. He and well this shitty weather.

It had started to rain after just an hour or so, when I was trying to be angry at Louis. If I my elaborate, I don’t think I can ever be angry at him for a small fight?! He just looks so cute when he does that poker face and the wining face. It is priceless. And the fact that a small bicker could bring such a cute smile on his face made me smile. I knew we’ll sort it out in the morning.

I sighed and plopped on my bed after getting my earphones and choosing the playlist I have for the night, you know with all the slow songs. Sleep, however, was didn’t came as I had a bad feeling about something.

Louis’ P.O.V.

Thunder hit for the thousandth time lighting my room in a horror movie style. I didn’t really put on the lights as I didn’t really get up from my bed. I just sat there, curled up in a ball and crying.

Astraphobia, I had astraphobia. It is the fear of thunder and I developed it during my childhood. I don’t know how but I did. And it worsens when alone.

Another thunder and I could feel my heartbeat skyrocket. Rain and lightning too didn’t stop, and I could tell by the weather outside, it won’t for a few more hours.

Don’t cry.
You’re a brave boy
nothing’s gonna happen
stay calm

I repeated these lines, the lines mum used to say to me everytime thunderstorm came. And they used to calm me more than they should but they didn’t seem to work right now. I wish harry was here so bad. But I don’t think he would be. He would and should be asleep in his bed.

There was a knock on the door, “Louis?” harry said from behind but I couldn’t speak. I tried to but I couldn’t.

“Louis?” he repeated, a sudden tension in his voice. Again, I tried to speak but failed. I swear I tried all of my remaining power to at least form a word.

Harry’s P.O.V

“Louis!” I said for the third time, more like shouted. “Open the door!”

“I- I can--t” he stuttered. His voice was so weak and cracked.

“Why?”

“I--can--t--get--up” he stuttered aging.

“You can. Come on. Let me in. I need to see you.”

“You d-on’t und-d-derstnd.”

“Hey, listen to me.” I began, because I would even break the door if I could, but I knew a better way. I did my research his phobia of thunderstorms and I knew how some of the sufferers had a positive change if hey heard some music. It was a rare effect and I think I could give it a try.

“so open your eyes and see

the way our horizons meet

and all of the lights will lead

into the night with me” I sang slower than the tune is, and luckily the door opened.

There he was, standing in his pajamas and soaked jumper, shivering. He stood with a low head. I instantly put my hand and lifted his head from his chin. His eyes. His eyes were duller than the usual blue and he tears were continuously streaming down his face. I wiped them off, with one hand and cupped his face from the other which seemed to calm him a bit as I felt his back relax.

Another lightning struck and he instantly leapt on to me as if his life depended on me. I spread my arms round him and held his smaller body, close to mine, feeling his breath rate lower.

“Its fine, I m here now” I cooed. He didn’t reply but squeezed my rm.

*****

That’s it for now.

Next update will be there and you may know something else about Louis’ future/present/past. MAYBE. (One of them though)

I don’t know if you liked it but I think I m not up to your level anymore. I mean, I don’t think I am writing good enough, coz there are so many good writers there. and you might think that I m pretending but I actually feel so and it feels good to share It with you.

But anyway, thanks to all those cute kamini$ who take five minutes for their lives to read this story.

Bye!

*n*