'Troye'

Hey kamini$

How are you? I think it has been long since I updated but none of you nagged me to so I guess its no problem. And niallxstylinson, the gift is not a cupcake maker. (Sorry!)

Anyway, some books I’d like to tell you bout,
(not that they asked me to) but still,

1.       Home. –  @myanchormyrope (Larry.) {and possibly vote for it in the bromance awards under undiscovered larry stories. please!}

2.       Soulmate search - @writingwings (Larry.)

3.       Save you tonight - @sidhhidwivedi (zaynmalik.)

Hope you check it out and sorry that I didn’t put my book in the bromnce awards but I thought that it wasn’t redy enough. Maybe next time?

Now I will shut up. Forever.

******

Louis’ P.O.V

*boom!boom!boom!clap!*

My alarm, which was boom clap by Charlie cxc, woke me up at round 6:45 as I had to wrap my gift. I would have done it last night but I was just too tired to do so.

Hence, I had taken today to give harry the gift. Today was Monday but it was a holiday due to some reason, so yeah I decided to give it to him today morning. that came out wrong but I won’t mind since no one heard me.

I got up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hopped on the bed again, this time with the gift and the wrapping paper. I sat criss-croossed and was ready to wrap the huge cubiodal box with the paper; only, I didn’t have a clue how to wrap.

I began by spreading the paper wide on the bed and putting the box in between. Then I took all the edges and bundled them up so it looked like a Christmas bag or something but it completely destroyed the shape. Next, I tried to put it one by one. So I took one of the corner and put it on the top. And after five to ten more minutes I had put all the wrapping paper on about 99% of the box. There was a tiny part which was left on the top and I had just the thing to cover it with. I got the ribbon, and luckily, thanks to phoebe, I knew how to make a bow out of it. I put that bow on the left out piece and it fit perfectly.

The box, however, looked horrible. It did. Well not fully horrible but not perfect too. I was kind of ashamed of it but neither did I have the skills nor the resources to do it again so I left it on its own.

I bathed, got dressed up and then went to Harry’s room. I knew it was early but I was so desperate to see his reaction that I couldn’t wait any longer.

I knocked on the door three times but no response came so I, being the excited I am, went inside. He was sleeping with his body rolled up in a ‘G’ and a teddy in his hands. His sheets were completely covering him and small snores were filling the room.

I went and sat next to him and moved him a bit. I kept the box behind me so that he doesn’t see it when he wakes up.

“Harry?” I began with no response. But I was a master in waking people up, so I continued, “harry! Harry! Hazza!”

“Hmm? Liam?”

“No its Louis silly!” I said and he jerked and got up. The duvets slipped off of him and he clumsily put them on. He also still kept his teddy with him

I chuckled and said, “you do know that I have no intention to rape you what so ever?”

“it’s not that. I just… its nothing.” He said with his blushing red face.