'The Diary'

Hey kamini$

Vas’ happenin’??

Anyways… how are you guys..

Enough of the chit chat let’s get to the point shall we??

Warning: it has suicidal thought and a lot of feels (not Larry but still.) so read a your own risk and tell me if you cry or cringe because as cruel as it sounds, I love to know them.

*****

“Okay then, you are accompanying him?”

“Yes ma’am.” I said with some tears welled up in my eyes.

“Follow me if you want to see him.”

I nodded and got up. I also took his coat in my hands and then looked at my watch which showed the tome to be 04:00 pm

“How long have we been here?” I asked because I slept to due all the crying.

“From around eight I guess.” She replied and then we walked in silence.

We came to a halt in front of a small cabin and she asked me to get inside it.

“My I come in?” I asked after I knocked.

“You may.” A voice came from behind.

“Oh! You are the guy with Louis Tomlinson right?”

“yes.” I said and I closed the door behind me. “Is he alright?” I asked.

“Well you must sit down first!”

I did as he said and sat on the chair in front of his table.

“So..” I started.

“What’s your name?” he asked, completely ignoring my question.

“I am harry, harry styles.” I said and waited for him to start the main topic.

“Okay harry. I need you to listen very patiently. Okay?” he said in a calm and composed voice. I just nodded in response.

“He has suffered multiple injuries that date back to before a week or so, which made the conclusion of some kind of physical abuse. There was a word dug into his stomach’s skin and it was infected. Luckily we were able to stop the infection from spreading. There was severe dehydration and malnutrition because his system didn’t receive food for more than three to four days. And most impotently, he is in a coma.”

The words that he said before were enough to make my cry but knowing that he was in a coma just made my heart break into thousand pieces. And to my dismay, he continued

“If he doesn’t wake up in two days….” He trailed

“Then what?” I asked hoping that it was not what I was expecting.

“I am sorry harry, but then we won’t have a chance.”

“NO” I yelled because it was too much to take in. what if he does not wake up? What will I tell Sid? And most importantly, what will I tell myself?

“I think you will want to see him. I can allow you to stay if you want.”

“thanks.” Was all that escaped from my mouth.

“Room number 71” he said with a sympathetic smile.

I made my way out of the cabin and went inside the corridor. The same nurse was standing there.

“Where is room number 71?” I asked her. She seemed to be in deep thoughts because she jerked when I asked her.

“This way.” She said and directed me towards the room.