'Don't Go'

Kamini$ I am angry

No seriously. You don’t answer my questions. And yes I am talking about the questions in the latest authors note.

Anyways, enjoy!

It’s still Harry’s point of view.

******

“Harry! Wait! I see something!” and I swear my heart started to beat again.

“But I would request you to leave this room immediately.”

I didn’t even question why and did as he told me to do.

As I waited in the corridor in front of Louis’ room I could see doctors rush in and out which was somewhat relieving. Then it struck to me, all the time I had been thinking about what had happened and what will happen if he dies. Not a single time did I think what I will do if he wakes up. I know that he would try and keep the distance from me but I should be the one to keep the distance from him. After all, it was because of me. I started the fire that spread throughout the forest. I was the main reason he got angry and went home and I should have been the one to stop him because only I knew about the phone call.

So now I made a plan. I would stay with him until he wakes up and then leave him. Leave and get out of his life even when I am fully aware that it would kill me to do so. But I was ready for this.

“Harry?” niall said as he came out of the room.

“Yeah niall?” I said.

“Are you crying mate?”

“Just happy I guess?” I lied. I was not at all happy, I was miserable to be honest. I just made up my mind about leaving someone I truly love.

“Oh. Well the news I am about to tell you will make you even more happy, Louis will be fine now.”

“What?” I asked in shock. “What happened? How?” I rambled out with a smile plastered on my face.

“Yep. When I asked you to leave, it was due to the fact that his hand showed movement. I knew he was waking up so I called the doctors. Unfortunately, at that time his heart stopped for a nano second but it gained the sinus rhythm now. All in all he is going to wake up in two or three hours hopefully and then you get to see him.”

“oh.” Was all that I said before I got up and went to hug niall.

“Chill man!” he said.

“How can I chill my lo-“ I said before I leaned way from the hug blushing.

“I told ya! You love him. You two would look cute together.”

“That’s... Well... ummmm…I don’t know.” I could find the word to speak.

“So you might wanna get dressed to see him. Go home and change?”

“No I am fine. I am not gonna see him anyways.” I mumbled the last part and thankfully niall didn’t notice.

“Your wish. I am gonna stay inside to monitor him. And have you talked to Liam yet?”

“Okay. And no I have not talked to Liam yet. It’s been a while. Why?”

“That bastard isn’t picking my phone up from last to last night.”

“He would be busy talking to Sophia” I stated.

“Yeah that.” Niall said as he turned around with a faint frown. “I’ll call you when its time?”

“yeah.” I said even though I knew I would leave as soon as niall comes out of that room. I can think of an excuse right?