'Nope.'

Heheh.. I told you I would update.. the chaps are short but that is why there is another update in the next half an hour..

Damn I am on fire!!

Anyways it's something about the past of Louis.

I am thinking to keep the other part a mystery even tough its not that big. But I hope you like the chap..

And a special thanks to imaganator4ever coz she is a motivation.

Continue reading and love you lots

Vote, share, comment and love LARRY!!!

*n*

********

Time flew after that. In less than 30 minutes we were at the wretched home. Surprisingly I was smiling. I was thinking about the boy from the street.

"Hello Louis, hi Lottie!" a blonde greeted us.

"Hi Sara!" fizz said while hugging her giving me no time to speak.

So she is Sara: My father's second wife. Fizz and Lots had met her before but like I said, I cut off this family. Dad always loved the two but he kind of hates mum and me.

I entered the house, it changed a lot in the past ten years. The best ten years of my life and now I return to my horrifying past.

I went to rest on the sofa as Sara singed something for the officials. All the time she kept on looking at me with disgust so I guess she knew about me. Dad must've told her.

"Louis do you need anything? I am leaving for my office, so if you do tell me now. If you need any help with the house or something ask fizz. Okay?"

"Yep, I am fine for now. Thanks for asking." I replied politely, Even though I am very hungry, I knew it would make her late.

"Okay. Bye then." She said coldly. "and, uh, mark will come for food at 1 and then go again so try and act proper." I know for sure that she knew about me. 

"Okay." I said really awkwardly. She left a couple of minute later after hugging fizz and stared at me as if I was an alien.

"Lou. Isn't she lovely? Wait till you meet drew!" Fizz said quite cheerfully.

Drew was Sara and dads seven year old daughter. For all that I incurred from Lottie was that 'she was the cutest and most innocent girl you will ever meet'.

"yeah, I am looking forward to living here" I lied.

This was the hell hole I have been avoiding since, god knows, how many years. My past isn't exactly a happy one. The reason, for the divorce of mum and dad, was not told to Lots and fizz. For all they knew it was due to the falling relationship of mum and dad. I knew the reason, I was the reason. Like I said, my past is a bit grey.

Mum and I cut off the Austins ever since the divorce. Lottie and fizz were taken in joint custody so they used to visit this place every second weekend and holiday. They used to tell mum about everything dad did and mum would listen to them even though it would break her inside. I could see how she would hide her tears. But Dan came along and she smiled again. She was happy and so was I. Then the older twins came along and everything was even better. I was recovered from all the memories of my past and even Doncaster started to accept me as I am. The marriage and then the younger twins. All of it was a healing touch. The only link between my family and dads was lottie and fizz. That was my life until...