'Good Morning'

Louis’ P.O.V.

Sleep that night came early and sweet. When I did wake up, I had Harry’s hand around my waist and my hand was gripped onto the same hand. I looked at my watch and it was around six so I tried to wake him up considering he has school.

“Harold?” I whispered because he looked too cute right now.

“Harold?” I repeated a little firmly due to no response last time. His curls were falling on his face which I moved a bit. I thought of hitting him with a pillow but I first had to get up. I quietly tried to put his hand off my waist even though the main intention was to wake him up but I could let him enjoy a few more seconds right?. Unfortunately the grip on my waist only tightened. After another try and fail, I sighed.

“If you don’t leave me then you won’t go to school and then you won’t return, you idiot.” I stated because I knew he was well awake.

“I’m up!” he said in the defeat.

“You were up for the past fifteen minutes.”

“No I wasn’t!”

“Yes you were. Now go get ready and go back home.”

“I don’t wanna” he whined and looked absolutely adorable.

“How else will I study? For me?”

“okay.” He finally said and got up to sit cross- legged. I did the same and sat next to him.

“Besides, you can stay tonight too if you ask your mum” I said quite mused of my own bravery to say that. Harry did something to me, he made me strong. Strong enough to say something I wouldn’t have been able to say otherwise to any other human.

“I can, mum won’t mind.” He said and he put his head on my shoulder. He instantly started to snore slightly, which made me giggle. I moved my shoulder such that he could have his head back in the standing position but he resisted it.

“Wake up you sleepy head!” I said as I slapped his cheek a bit

“That hurt.” He said.

“Oh I am sorry.” I said sassily, fully aware that it didn’t.

“Don’t talk to me.”

“aww, Harold’s angry!” I teased.

“Yes I am” he said getting up and crossing his arms. He looked like a small red puppy with a red nose and ears.

“Would this make him feel better?” I said as I got up and kissed his cheek softly. It was something my gut told me to do so I did.

“It will.” he said slightly blushing.

“so harry no angry now?”

“No.”

“Thank god. Now go!” I shushed him or else he wouldn’t go and he would get late.

“I am going.”

“Bye!” I shouted before he disappeared in the corridor. “Thanks for everything” I said to myself.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Bye!” Louis shouted before I turned for the reception. If I could have morning like this each day, imagine how good my days would go.

I woke up early but I went to sleep again. It was so comforting and so relaxing that I could forget all my worries. And to be honest it was the best sleep I had in days. The previous night when I went home I kept on thinking about Louis and what he must be doing and how he looked when he got up that day. So hurt yet holding somehow. That picture made me cringe for some reason and he only way I could sleep was when I held his coat. It was his smell that made my sleep, even for a small time.

And today in the middle of the night he had a nightmare sort of thing. I was there to calm him down. I was there to protect my Lou and will always be, be it in a friendly way or as something more.

With the same thought I reached home and met Sid and Gemma sitting in the living room.

“There you are! We have a surprise for you!” they both beamed.

“What?” I asked confused of the surroundings.

“Hey brother!” Liam’s voice, which I recognized instantly, came from behind.

“Hey Liam>” I said and I hugged him.

“All set for today?” I asked because I was fully aware of the plan he was going to implement today. He was going to propose to niall.

“Yep. Bit nervous really”

“Some nervousness is good”

“Where have you been all night?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“With Louis actually.”

“Oh I need to meet him.”

“You will if you are going to propose to him in the hospital. Niall is his main attending intern.”

“Oh! Wow that’s good! Now keep your bags coz be have a proposal to plan.”

“Don’t we have school?”

“No you don’t. It’s okay to miss school for your brother.” Mum said from behind.

“Mum says its alright, then its alright.”

“Good, thanks Aunt Anne.”

“No problem Liam. I did the same for your mother.”

“Get ready niall, for the surprise for your life” Liam smirked and said.

******
hello kamini$

How are you? I have a question today. I need to know how you imagine me. I mean how do you imagine I look. Tell me and the people who have already seen me are out of the question. Other than that, tell me.

Also tell me if you want to see my actually face coz then I can either change my profile picture or post it with the next update.

And fyi, harry didn’t bully Louis. Okay? (I needed to clear things up for a very silly reason.)

Thanks loves,

Lastly (you NEED to reply to this) which one do you want me to start now that until is nearing to the end?

~Run: self harm and stuff (punk Louis!)  {Short}

~Bitter Sweet: a bit, well, lot of sass and sweetness and fun and stuff. {Short}

Thanks.

*n*