'Was I Healing?'

i know i didnt get 7 votes but i wanted to post soooo badly and i couldnt stop my fingers. to be honest i will satisfy with 5 votes on ech chapter coz i just wnna put my story out for you people!! 

i get it i am a looser but deal with it!

*********

I woke up after I heard a click on my door. I looked at my watch which read 03:27.

“see fag, my guests are here so I am closing the door to make sure you don’t come out. I have kept a bottle of water for you because I am not opening the door until tomorrow morning. Got it?”

“But what if I feel hungry?” I asked but there wasn’t any reply which told me that he was gone. I tried to sleep again but failed. Even my music didn’t help so I got my notebook form my schoolbag. I took out the attached pen and started to write whatever came to my mind.

I didn’t chose this life

I didn’t choose the lies

I just want to live

I just want someone to hear my silent cries

Someone to hold me

Someone who would try and mould me

But even after hundred tries

No one can hear my silent cries

Maybe no one wants to try?

Maybe I am alone to cry

Sometimes I ask myself

Am I even worth a smile?

Or just a bucket full of rile

I just have to learn to live

And to accept the lies

I just have to remain soundless

And so would my silent cries

‘Silent cries’ –Louis Tomlinson

(A/n if you dare to copy it I will find and stab you.this poem came to mind so I wrote it, there is no such inspiration.  It is my own composition and I would die if you did anything like copying it. Some good comments could be perfect but anything Other than that won’t be. Continue….)

As I finished writing it I tore the paper and put it in my diary with today’s entry. I put the notebook back in my schoolbag. This poem defines me right now. I cry silently and even though I won’t admit it, I need someone. Someone who could try and repair me and ask nothing in return. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated. I picked it up to see that it was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey! Its Sid! Where did you go? Don’t ask me how I got your no. just don’t! Anyways reply when you see this message. J

I saved the number and replied to her:

Louis: hi. I won’t ask how you got my no. and yeah I got a bit busy so I came home. Sorry if I troubled you. Anything important you wanted to ask???

And I kept my phone but soon another message came.

Sidpayne: ohh damn you reply fast. Yeah I had something important to talk about. You know you told me that you played football, well zayn is the captain here and he and our coach want to see if you were fit for the team. Just give it a try maybe? I know you want to stay invisible but like this you could stay famously invisible!! Sorry if I hurt you and I understand if you don’t want to do it.!! J

Louis: I would love to. It could turn out well right? When do I meet them?

I really wanted to do it because it is football and I never say no to football. Also the fact that football helped me to get accepted in Donny was consistent. I know my plan said to make no friends but it also asked me to survive. It was my way to follow it. I wasn’t going to make any friends, just play.

Sidpayne: it sure could!! Well coach wants to meet you tomorrow. And yeah, I and zayn are not coming tomorrow. But text me if you need anything. Right now I’ve got to go so ttyl maybe?? Bubye sweetheart!

Louis: bubye sid. Thxx.!!

And then I locked my phone again. I was in a confused mood. I was sad and happy at the same time. I really wanted to go but also not go at all. So I left it to my heart, which told me to go for it. So I was. Tomorrow I was going to go to that field and show them my skills. I don’t know if they’ll like it and I don’t care if they do or don’t. I would do just like my mum used to say

Try what you want to so that you don’t regret not doing it later.

I won’t say I was happy but I was in less pain. Was I healing?

************

there, i was proud of my poem and i hope you all kied it too.. 

vote commen and share

meet you all after 5 more votes!!! on this chap!!! i htink i should use full stops!! na!! haha!!!

*n*