'The nightmare'

"Fizz wakeup! Soups ready!" I yelled. "Also mum and others are leaving so you might wanna tell them your wishlist?!"

The words wishlist weren't even fully out of my mouth when Fizz came running down in her pajamas . The whole house burst into laughter. She herself laughed hysterically.

"Mum get ready! QUICK"

" I am ready boo!"

"Don't call me that!"

"But I love my boo!" She said teasingly

"Ughh, just get your stuff so that you can go early which means you can come back early which means we spend the new years together!"

"Let's not even go???" Dan said " I don't wanna leave you and fizzy!"

"No you have to go... You got a promotion for God sakes... Go enjoy it..  Me and Fizz will be just fine!"

Dan worked at the police and was recently promoted as the Chief of Doncaster. His friends were giving him a party for the same and he wanted to go before Fizz got ill.Now I have to take care of her and others have to go... Simple but all of my family is crazy!!

As soon as the older twins entered I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at them... All of my family was looking just beautiful.

"Awww... Someone's looking cute!"

"Thanks!" Said the two in chorus

"You all are. Time for a picture?!"

"Yeah"

After a 30 minute photo session and saying I love yous and God knows after  explaining  to the adults for like the 100th time  why they had to leave, they left.

Fizzy had given the list to Lottie and  Mum so she was quite satisfied that they left on time. I instructed her to go rest while I myself went to lay on the couch and enjoy some pre-new year movies.

*around 10 pm on the same day*

I had  fallen asleep on  the couch when I heard a ring. A quick glance at my watch told me it was 10:15 pm and I was surprised that Dan brought everyone so early. I got up and went to the door only to find Uncle Sam there.

Uncle Sam is a coworker with Dan but before that he is like a brother to my mother.

"Hi uncle. Dan is not here, he--"

"I know Louis, may I come in?" He cut me off with a very calm voice. I was having a bad feeling about this but I tried to shrug it off.

"Yeah, sure, sorry umm come in"

"Louis" he started with long shaking breaths, water in his eyes, while I was trying to shut my bad thoughts up " Lou, a terrible car accident happened and--" my eyes were already stingingand--"

I hoped it was all a joke because I was crying already. "and no one is left Louis, both your car and the drunkard's car crashed way too bad and no one-" his voice broke at the end.

"NO! Tell me it's a joke. Please tell me you are kidding" I tried to speak in between my sob but ended up yelling. The yelling must have woken fizz because she was standing right next to me when I fell on my knees.

"What happened?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't find the courage to answer.

"LOUIS what is Wrong??"

"They.  Are. Gone."

The next thing I know she is sobbing against me and I couldn't take it. I hugged her and we both sobbed.

Uncle Sam left without a word but I could see his tears.

I woke due to the same nightmare. I looked around only to realize that it wasn't one.

It was a recap of what happened a week ago on the night of 31/12/2013 at 10:15 pm in house number 7 on Doncaster's police campus. It was the recap of what had happened. A remainder that we move out tomorrow. A remainder that it was all because of me and yet after all I had to remain strong. Strong for Fizz.

The same thoughts drifted me back to sleep.

----**----

It was around 5:00 am that I woke up, only to find Fizz clenched to my tear soaked gray hoodie, screaming and whispering at the same time.

"No! No this is not right! Mum wake up" 
I knew she was having the same 'recap' and all I could do was soothe her.

I ran my hands in circles on her back causing her to calm down and go back to sleep. But I couldn't sleep anymore. I kept thinking : my life was perfect , Until.

*-*-**-*

Hey kamini$..

I hope u liked it

My bestie was close to tears so yeah I take it as a good sign

Plzz do tell me how you felt after reading this

Do ignore the excessive use of '....' Because they come in the flow.

This whole story is mainly in Louis' P.O.V but I will have other's too

So if there isn't mention just know its Louis'

Anyways, love all of you shipers out there...

*n*