'Fun Night!'

Harry’s  P.O.V.

“You sure you’ll be alright?” I said as I stopped Louis on the front yard of his house.

“Yep! I sorted this all out.” He said proudly and sheepishly at the same time.

“Night then?”

“I’ll see tomorrow? At the school? We’ll go together?”

“Sure! I love you. Now go!” I said, moving my hands in a shooing manner.

“I love you too.” He said and began moving which was quite disappointing because he didn’t kiss me. Oh well, maybe he didn’t want to. But, the next second he turned around, came rushing and hugged me the tightest.

“I’ll miss your home. A lot.”

“You’re welcomed anytime!” I said and hugged him furthermore.

“Goodnight hazzah.” He mumbled in my t-shirt.

“Good night boo bear.” I said as he leaned away from the hug. I stared at him until he gave a quick peck on my lips and rushed away to the main door.

I sighed as he finally entered, waving me from the door. This would be hard to get used to.

Louis’ P.O.V.

I and fizz both waved at him and then moved inside.

“We have such a fun night planned.” She beamed.

“We have school tomorrow kiddo!”

“You can take a break!”

“I didn’t go to school for a whole week or so…” I said chuckling because I was literally being dragged to the room by fizz and drew.

“Why?” They stopped in the middle of stairs.

“I had a mishap…” I said, obliviously avoiding the topic.

“What?!”

“Nothing big kiddo, don’t worry, I am fine now.”

“Okay! But you’re still not going because I won’t and we’ll enjoy!”

“please.” Drew said with a puppy dog face and I just couldn’t resist it.

“Now we can’t say no to our two princesses can we?” I said as I took drew and swung her in my arm to which she giggled.

“One more time Louis!” She exclaimed in her kiddish voice so I swung her again.

We played on the balcony itself until fizz suggested that we move to the rooms because of the increasing cold and unavailability of slippers on our now cold feet. I put drew on a piggybank and we moved upstairs.

“Close your eyes!” Fizz said as drew put her hands on my eyes.

“Why?” I questioned and tried my best to maintain the balance.

“because you’re room is a surprise for you!”

“Is that so?”

“Yes it is!”

Fizz held my hand and directed me towards the room. I knew that it would be good because it always it. Fizz is and has been a good interior designer form the start.

“There!” Drew said and took her hand off of my eyes.

The room had transformed completely. The bed wasn’t the hard cold one, but the soft and luxurious one. The walls were covered with blue paint and there was a new study table. An ipad mini and a laptop were kept on the nightstand and a photo of mum and dad was kept on it too.