'Beginning Of The End'

Don’t hate me for this!

**************

The next couple of days Louis continued his routine which successfully got him away from mark. He was enjoying the friendship of Sid, zayn, gemma and most importantly harry. They both would sit after school and do their homework together until Louis had to go and do the chores.

Louis’ P.O.V.

It was 5:30 and I was awake at the bed. I wanted to go and get dressed up but I liked this better. I still had around one hour before I leave for harry’s house. It was still pretty new to me that there are many people in the school that have accepted me and actually like me. Also the fact that every morning I go to harry’s house and watch SpongeBob with him in a comfortable silence, is pretty good.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it to see that it was of Sid.

“Hello!” she said in a still sleepy tone.  “Its zayn birthday today! We all wished him at twelve but now we have to throw a party. Long story short you and harry have to decorate the place we are celebrating and you have to do it before the school ends. How are you going to do it?”

“Good morning to you too Sid. And well congrats for the birthday. You can give the address and I’ll go now. You know I am up early so..-“

“Fantastic! You have to go to the book store. But before you go come here so that you can take the keys and harry along”

“okay!”

“toodles.” She said and the line got cut.

In another fifteen minute I got ready and went to the kitchen with my bag and iPod. It was relieving that Sid never showed sympathy towards me even though she knew. She would treat me just like harry and I love this fact. I reached the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, while humming a tune of a song, because I was not in the mood of eating anything. I finished my tea and kept the cup in the sink.

Soon I was out of the house and around the coffee shop. I got a call from harry asking me where I was to which I replied that I was near his house. He stood outside his lawn when I reached his house, all dressed up and ready to go.

“Don’t want me in your house Harold?” I said teasingly

“That is what I want actually.”

“What!” I said gasping though it was fake.

“I mean I want to make sure his birthday is amazing so we have to do the setting ... did I tell you that I was a perfection freak?”                

“You did not. So let’s go perfection freak Harold”

“How many times until you stop calling me that?”

“forever.” I said dramatically.

“You plant to stay forever?” he asked.

“If you want to.” I said with a wink. It was as if I was felling way too flirty and fun to handle.

“I’d like that.” he said as we reached the book store which was not very far from the coffee shop.

“Then it’s a deal!” I said as I moved my hand to shake his. He repeated my actions and we both shook our hands.

“It is.” He said and we entered the shop. It was still the small shop but it now had more meaning t me. I met Sid and zayn here for the first time, which wasn’t a grand meting but I can still tease them!

We had all the stuff like balloons, because zayn loved them, and a special canvass from Sid which was a perfect gift considering he loved to paint. I got nothing so I will have to get it. We started our work which was to fill up the balloons and scatter the round the whole room. We already moved the bookshelves where they couldn’t get damaged so there was a lot of space.