'Challenge'

Louis’ P.O.V         

This has been an exhausting week. The whole week, my body ached like hell, I was sleep deprived due to all the work our school gave and I was an emotional wreck. I mean not wreck but wreck.

Fizz has been calling twice a day now, with messages and voice notes. But that’s not what hurts the most, what hurts is the fact that she doesn’t give up. She calls at the same time and her voice notes have drew too and she constantly reminds of how much I am hurting her. How much of a selfish jerk I was acting like. And that’s why I was an emotional wreck.

On the same cause, I could not talk to harry as he himself has been busy in his own world. And like any other human, I can’t have his whole attention which frustrates me a lot of times.

Luckily, it’s Saturday tomorrow! I have been waiting all the week for this day. It was already Friday night and all of the members of the house were back in their rooms as the after dinner gathering had ended. Liam and niall stayed here, Sid and Gemma went to Bradford for the weekend and harry, was well in his own world. He didn’t forget me, I hope. I mean we talk when we go together to school and come home, but we’re tired so we don’t talk that much.

“May I come in?”  familiar voice belonging to harry said.

“Sure.”

I was seated on my bed with criss crossed legs and the blanket all over me. It was a chilly night and the winds, lets say, don’t really want to stop. It’s like the re having a competition or race or something.

“It’s cold. Isn’t it?” he began the conservation, shaking with what I suppose is ‘the cold’.

“Sure is. I hate it.”

“I thought you liked winters.” He asked with a confused look but I didn’t answer. I knew that I couldn’t answer without drowning in a puddle of salty tears.

“Well, you’ve been busy.” I said, changing the topic and luckily I succeeded in doing so.

“I have been, aren’t I?”

“Hmm”

“Well now I am free.”

“What have you been doing the whole week?”

“You know casual stuff.” He said but it wasn’t at all convincing.

“You don’t want to sit?” I asked now that I noticed that he has been standing.

“Good of you to notice.”

“Since when did you need an invitation to sit on your own bed, which I happen to live on.”

“It is your bed.” He said, emphasizing on your.

“Not forever. I mean I can’t live here forever. “

“You can.”

“I can’t. I’ll move out as soon as I find something that has four walls, two windows, and a pillow.”

“Nothing as small as a mattress?”

“I have been having practice in sleeping on floors.” I stated, with no emotion though his face changed from a smile to a little frown. I guess he understood my reference. Good, now you hurt harry! Good going Louis.

“Not anymore.” He stated, looking straight in my eyes. His green, bit duller than usual. “you will live here as long as you want. Mum doesn’t mind. I don’t mind, no body minds.”

I wanted to say ‘I have a little self esteem’, but I didn’t because I knew that it would hurt him even more. As much as cranky I am feeling, I can’t afford to hurt harry by some words. Nobody knows how much words hurt more than I.

“Oh come on, you’ve been zoning out more often.” Harry said, snapping me out of the cloud that was forming in my mind.

“You’ve been noticing me more.” I smirked.

“What can I say, you are an interesting subject.”

“Interesting? Out of all the possible compliments, interesting?”

“Who said I was complimenting you?”

“I hate you Harold!”

“If that.”

“What? I do and I’ll prove it to you.”

“You can’t” he said teasing.

“I can.”

“Can not.”

“Get out!” I said, with a smirk plastered on my face.

“What?”

“This is my room, so you say and this is my order for you to get out of my room.”

“you can’t just..” he began but I cut him off by getting up and literally pushing him out of the room. I instantly closed the door and sighed.

“Open the door.” He said, banging the door with his fists.

“Sorry! It’s not opening until tomorrow morning because I don’t violate the challenges I take.”

“What challenge”

“To prove that I don’t like you very much.”

“Oh shut up! Open the door. I need to talk to you.”

“Wait for tomorrow! Bye! Good night! Have sexy dreams bout how awesome I m!”

“You’re a little fucker, that’s what you are!”

“I m honored.” I said and went to the bed, ignoring the whole swearing session. It was funny how even a fight with harry makes me feels good, knowing that it was not a huge one. Just small bickers that are well required.

One last glance at the window gave me the picture that I dreaded: clouds had started to form and another starry night murdered. I hated and hated this weather and I can’t really choose one thing so as to why. Maybe it is the fact that such weathers lead to thunderstorms or maybe the fact that thunderstorms accompny such weathers.

This should not turn out the way I am thinking it will.

*****

Hey kamini$

How do you like it? It’s just filler and there might be some stuff in the future.

Anyway, with for the next update and vote! Please vote because I am hoping for 2k before tomorrow night. Please help people vote and vote yourself.

Thanks loves!

*n*