'Life?'

It’s just a filler coz I wanted you to make sure about Louis’ happiness. (You don’t know if it will last *smirk*) continue and tell me if you liked it coz I don’t expect love for this one.

***********

Louis P.O.V

We moved into our classes and I tensed at the sight of the jocks. I immediately reached out for harry’s hand and held it. He looked at me with a warm smile which somehow made me feel better. He squeezed my hand and gave me a ‘its all okay’ kind of nod which, again, warmed me on the inside. It was as if his smile was a drug that could calm my senses. That was cheeky.

I made my way towards the back seat as I left his hand. I could also feel him fallow me so I guess she was going to sit next or in front of me.

“You alright?” he asked from his seat, which was the one before me.

“I guess” I replied.

“Eh Louis!” matt shouted to which I didn’t reply. The next thing I know he is sitting on the chair next to me.

“Sorry mate.” He said with a friendly smile.

“It’s okay.” I said but it came out more of a question.

“Thanks man. I really appreciate what you did for us.”

“You’re welcome. Plus our school couldn’t afford to lose the whole team just before sessionals.” I said in a light tone.

“It can’t.” He said laughing as he made his away to his group. I on the other hand was very happy and proud of myself. It was as if I overcame a fear or something. But it also meant that I was fitting in, which I doubt was good or bad.

“Don’t worry, just let go of your bad thoughts for now okay?” harry said. Could he read my mind?

“Okay. Thanks Harold.” I said putting emphasis on the r.

“Gosh, don’t call me that!”

“Okay curly?”

“Nope. Just harry”

“Okay just harry.”

And we both laughed as if there was some huge joke that was cracked. I liked it.

***************

The school ended and I came back o the house. I don’t call it a home because it is in Donny and there is where it will always be. In a couple of hours I had finished the chores and I went into my room and got my diary from my coat.

Dear diary

10/1/2014

I was in the hospital so I didn’t write. Sorry!

The main thing is that the harry guy didn’t turn out as I expected, not even a bit. He is a really thoughtful guy and I think I am crushing on him. But I am scared too you know. Not about the fact that he would hurt me but the other way round.

Something else too happened. I accidently said seven instead of one sister when he asked me about my siblings. But as we all know, habits die hard. And I am working on it.

Well to be honest I am just going with the flow now coz everything else in my life is uncertain. I don’t know what will happen, I could die! But I don’t care. I will continue to do this and enjoy, I think mum would want that too.

Gunnite :)

 “life?”

-Louis

I kept the diary to where it belonged and went on to my bed. Just when I was about to sleep I heard my phone ring. I saw the caller id which was of harry.

“Hello!” he beamed from the other side.

“Hello!” I replied.

“whatcha’ doin’”

“Lying down.”

“Oh so you are sleeping?”

“yeah I am sleep talking! Obviously I am awake silly.”

“So I didn’t disturb you?’

“Nope.”

“Is nope your favorite word?”

“Nope.”

“You are weird, I like you.”

“I like you too” I said yawning and then we talked for about an hour more until I slept. It was the first time after days that I woke up fresh and happy

**********

I gave you a hint of the other tragedy in this chapter. I know I am evil and I love this self of mine. The only two people who know the whole story (excluding me of course) are

*drum rolls* @siddhidwivedi and @dramionegirl

I just wanted to tell you that these two people hold the treasure that is called : the suspense!

Hahaha... anyways a question : why do you ship larry?

Vote comment share. Okay kamini$

Love you all

ps. if you want me to promoe your stiry, comment the anme and it would be told about in the next chap

p.p.s imaganator4ever and siddhidwivedi may not even ask!

*n*