'Morning Meet'

The bells of hospital’s alarm went off. Unlike my own, it was a soothing sound of birds chirping. I checked my phone for any messages or calls from harry but there weren’t any. I frowned a bit but I got up.

After fifteen minutes, I got up and proceeded towards the reception. I had taken all my stuff but I still checked the room once. After reassurance, I went the helpdesk and go the permission to leave. I moved out but realized it was damn chilly. I had no coat or stuff so I started to rub my hands and created warmth. I moved a bit forward and stopped a taxi and got in.

“Where do you wanna go?”

“To the house of mark Austin.” Everybody knew mark because he was the star entrepreneur of the whole Cheshire so everyone knew his house.

“Okay”

The rest of the ride was slow and a bit fun due to the weather outside. It wasn’t snowing, there was just pure, simple fog. When I reached home I gave him the money from my school bag and the driver then left.

I moved inside and realized that mark would be asleep. So I quietly opened the door with my spare keys I had and tiptoed to my room. There, still, was no sign of drew or fizz so I guess they would be coming later this week. I had taken my bath in the hospital so I changed my clothes. I wore a white check shirt, black coat and red jeans. I added a grey beanie to it and made my way out. I usually decide my clothes according to my mood and right now I felt a mixed feeling.

White symbolized peace which I got due to no presence of mark, black symbolized my dark and sad past, my red symbolized the warning and fear of this certain happiness I was feeling and my grey symbolized the stability in my life.

I was just getting out when I heard a door opening. I knew it was mark so hurried out of the kitchen with the sandwich stuffed in my mouth as I didn’t want to face him.  I closed the door and ran out of the house. It was still 6:45 am by my watch so I moved here and there randomly.

On my way to nowhere I got a call from an unknown number which I hoped to be of harry. I picked it up and said, “Hello?”

“Hi!”

“Harry?”

“Yeah!”

“Stop saying just one word!”

“Okay!”

“You are doing it again”

“Sorry!”

“Never mind” I mumbled in a bit frustrated tone.

“What?”

“You called?” I said changing the topic.

“Yeah, just wanted to know if you came out o the hospital or I had to pick you up..”

“No I am actually dressed and roaming the streets of Holmes chapel.” I said.

“Oh you can come here if you want!”

“I don’t know.. Where do you live exactly?”

“Near the coffee shop: burrows!”

“Okay. Then I can come to your house. I am quite near to it!” I knew it wasn’t right and I would probably hurt him but I could use a warm place right now.

“Okay. Come soon Lou. Bye!” he said from the other side before it got cut.

I wasn’t sure which house was his and I didn’t ask at that time too so I just moved along the coffee shop row in search of it. To my luck harry was standing outside his house looking cute as ever. I know I am falling for him and his adorable looks didn’t help either. They were a magnet!

“Hi Lou!” he beamed as I made it to his door.

“Why are you standing out? I mean don’t you think you could catch a cold?”

“I am hot enough” he said with a smirk

“Or you are not a human!” I said jokingly as I moved after him to his house.

“You don’t know, I maybe an angel!” he said. Man he was smart too.

I entered his house which seemed warm and cuddly. It was a big house but smaller than a bungalow. There was a huge noise coming from the rooms on the first floor which appeared to be some rock song

“Sorry! That’s Sid!” harry said.

“Oh never mind.”

“You wanna eat something?”

“Nope. I had my breakfast.’

“Okay, me too. You wanna watch something?”

“It is time for SpongeBob right?”

“Sure is! C’mon” he said as he dragged me to a room. It was a small room with a fireplace, a TV on the wall, two bean bags and a couch. I seated myself on the bean bag while harry made it to the couch. He switched on the TV and turned to the SpongeBob channel. I sang the theme song under my breath but I failed to make it unnoticeable because harry was smiling at me like a crazy person. I stopped singing and tried to hide my blush.

We watched in a comfortable silence for a while until Sid and the girl I saw with harry came. They looked at me and grinned. The girl with the white and pink hair came and sat next to harry

“Hi! I don’t think we have met before. I am gemma, gemma styles. The proud owner of nothing! And as far as I know you are Louis, harry cr.. ouch!”she stopped due to something. I shrugged it off and went back to watching the TV after saying a soft hi to gemma.

As the show ended we started to move towards the school. We were joined by zayn on the way and I stayed quite all the journey while the others talked. Harry and I exchanged a bit of glances and smiles but I didn’t mind them.

“We could do this tomorrow too you know?” he said in a shy tone.

“What?”

“You coming to my house and then we going to school together but only if you don’t mind.”

I thought about it. It would mean no mark the whole day. I could leave early and sleep early after doing all my chores. I would prevent the beatings or shouting and most probably fizz too.

“seems like a plan to me!” I said with a smile. He, too, was grinning a lot.

This could be a new start to my broken life?

***********

And. This is the worst filler I could possibly post but I wanted things to be a bit Larry!! The next chapter too is a filler but the 2nd tragedy begins in the next to next one (I hope!)

So yeah you all don’t comment which is bad but you vote which is good so this time do as I say in the first word in the next line:

Voteandcomment, and vote comment and share!

Love ya kamini$

*n*