'Anger'

Okay so this is important

I hope you all know about Louis’ appreciation week!

 I’ll tell you in a jest about it.

On November 10- tweet photos of Louis all day

11- Dress like Louis

12- Tweet your favorite Louis edits

13- Take a photo of you holding up a sing for Louis

14- Tweets Louis compliment

15- Write Louis on your wrist with a heart around it

Please help me because I can’t post so do it from my side. It is for making him feel him special because he hasn’t been himself lately. He need the compliments and love!!

Help!!!!

And now continue

** **

“I am coming home mum”

The same line is moving around in my mind creating a mess. All that comes to mind right now is the fact that he called my Harold everywhere. I have read the diary five times and every time my heart crushes even more. How could all of this happen and he maintain to hide it?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the vibration of my phone. I picked it up without seeing the caller id.

“Hello” I said clearing my now soar throat.

“Harry?” gems’ voice came from the other line.

“gemma?” I asked.

“Are you alright? Where have you been all night? I mean its 6 in the morning! Sid said that you would be with Louis because of the routine but its morning now! Aren’t you both going to come to school?” she said in the fast pace she always speaks in.

“It is?” I asked in amusement. I didn’t really realize the time until now. “Well I am in the hospital.”

“Why!! Are you alright? I mean are you fine? Which hospital?” she asked hurriedly. I smiled faintly because of the care I just received but frowned al the same second because I realized why I was here.

“I am fine. I am just with Louis. He is severely ill and if” I said with a cracked voice.

“Oh! What happened to him? Do you need anything?”

“I think I am going to stay here a while so if possible please send me some clothes.”

“Okay brother. Which hospital?”

“Same as before.” I replied

“Is he going to be fine?”

“I don’t know.” Was all that came out of my mouth before a tear escaped my eyes. But I somehow managed not to cry again.

“When do you want the clothes? Are they urgent?”

“not really. But make sure to give a leave application for me!” I said before the line cut off.

I put the phone back in my pocket and got up. I was thinking to go to the cafeteria and get a coffee.

“Harry?” a voice called from behind.

“Yes?” I said as I closed the door to Louis’ room.  I turned around to see a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

“So you are harry styles, cousin of Liam?”

“Yes.” I said awkwardly because the guy I saw with the doctor knows so much about me. “Who are you?”

“Aha! I am Niall. Best friend of your brother Liam. I think he has told you about me. I would kill him if he didn’t!”  naill said in an Irish accent. However, Liam did tell me about him

“Oh I know you!” I said finally remembering.

“Who’s that guy?” he said pointing towards Louis’ room

“A friend.”

“From what I incur and observe, this is way more than friendship, but if you want to call it friendship it’s your wish!”  He said. I was going to reply but his pager beeped and he left in a hurry.

I ignore what he said and moved to the cafeteria.  While in the corridor, I saw a man being bought on a stretcher. His skin was pale and he was bleeding a lot. It instantly put me back to the time I found Louis, in a nearly same condition worse even.

What was different this time was this time instead of making my heart clench, it filled me with anger because I knew the main cause if it.

“He has to pay for this.” I thought out Louis and detoured. I was going to mark Austin Tomlinson’s house and make him pay for all he did to Louis. To make him pay for damaging an already broken soul.

*******

Wait because there is another update!!

I have posted the one shot compilation I promised.

Enjoy

*n*