'One Direction'

Harry P.O.V.

“This didn’t work the last time we four tried.” Zayn said.

“That’s why we need him.” I said.

“You think this will work?”  Liam questioned.

“Positive.” I stated.

“But last time..” zayn began again but I cut him off.

“Last time we were not 18 or 22, we were kids.”

“I think so too!” niall beamed.

“I think he might not agree at first but we’ll get him around? This will work!” I said as I talked to the three boys and two girls, nodding, in front of me.

“Okay then, let’s move.” Liam said and we all began moved to Louis’ house. He didn’t come to school today so he called us at his house after school to hang out and also to introduce the rest of the gang with fizz and drew.

“And niall, keep the knife.” I said and he frowned.

“We might need it, his dad is dangerous!”

“Maybe, but not now. Same goes for you all.” I said pointing to the people who one after another removed some sharp item from their clothes. Liam took out a nail cutter, wired; Gemma took out a small pocket knife, Sid and zayn took out pens, weirder.

“Better.” I said and they all moved while I took a sharp eye on them, preventing any sneaking. Lastly, after everyone was out, I snuck the pocket knife in my back pocket and closed the door.

“Coming!” the housekeeper shouted after I rang the bell. “Oh, Louis dear! Your friend is here. C’mon inside.” She said motioning me inside but I didn’t realize that all of the other had been standing in a line, trying to hide, which is what, I think, got the housekeeper confused.

“Hi.” Everyone said one after another as they moved behind me, keeping a proper line.

The housekeeper’s eyes widened which made us all chuckle and Louis too started laughing as he appeared from the second floor.

“Seriously guys?” he asked as he held his stomach.

“Yeah yeah, make fun of us, that’s a good thing!” niall said sarcastically, “we are scared that’s all.”

“Okay, okay, I am sorry.” He said, still trying to control his laughter. “c’mon in.” he motioned and we all followed him. His room had changed since I last came here, especially with the repaired door. Shivers ran through my body as I remembered hat dreadful yet lucky day I found Louis half dead on the floor. A lot has changed from then, all for the good.

“It’s over now babe.” Louis said, almost as if he understood my thoughts.

“It is. I am glad he’s accepted you.”

“Who would’ve thought?”

“Not me.”

He put his head on my shoulder and we watched niall and Liam, talking about adopting drew, and zayn watching Sid and Gemma give fashion tips to fizz.

“My family is wired.” He spoke softly with a chuckle.

“Hey, it’s our family.”

“They are our family.” He said and clenched on my hand a little more tighter than before.

“aww, Larry hug!” niall said as he finally decided to not adopt drew but someone else and rushed to hug us.

Soon all of them came and it was a big group hug.