'Insecurities'

Firstly, I think you don’t actually wanna read until because you don’t nag me bout updates. I m being honest as ask any possible writer if they hate or love being asked to update and the answer would be love because it makes us feel special.

Now that that’s out, my question to all of you guys is why you continued to read this story. I mean I know I asked you all (mostly) to try it out but many of you are here from the start and it amuses me and hence the question of why. Because I mean I have way more grammatical mistakes than any normal writer, I am not philosophical, and there is not such reason so WHY!?

Answer to this and then proceed because I have a lot in store.

And please read the author note that would come at the end. It may be important.

****

Louis’ P.O.V

It was nearly evening and harry still didn’t stop to obsess over the little camera. It was like seeing a five year old win his first trophy or something. I don’t think that calling him adorable was enough because he was simply more than that. He was innocent and smart at the same time, as much inhuman as he seem, it was possible to have the two qualities together.

My phone, however, had to stop me from continuing the train of thoughts I was in. I picked it up without seeing he caller id.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hi Louis.” a calm yet instantly recognizable voice came form behind.

“Uncle?!”

“Yep. How are you Louis?”

“I am fine?”

“Listen, fizz called me today and she is not in a very happy mood.” He stated firmly and it tensed me instantly. I remained silent so that he would continue. “I know you Louis, and I know something has happened but I don’t really get why you have moved out of the house. Is everything alright?”

“Well, it is a long story uncle, I don’t think I can tell it now but can you please tell fizz that I love her. And don’t worry I m fine, it’s just that I’ll talk to her myself and I’ll talk to you too.”

“You are fine, right?”

“I m fine.”

“Okay. I trust you.”

“Thanks. Listen I gotta go eat so ill talk to you later. Bye!” I said and quickly switched my phone off. I didn’t like to lie to uncle but it was necessary. First, I couldn’t tell him the whole story until I meet him and second, I couldn’t let him know why I am ignoring the calls from fizz. She calls since the day mark told her I moved out and I know that I am hurting her but I just don’t know what I can do. I can’t just go out there and tell her what mark and and clear it out. And even if I do, then what? I cannot possible move into Harry’s house forever. Nor can I live with mark knowing all those things he did to me. I am being disgustingly selfish but I have to. I jut can’t lose the only bit of happiness I have right now.

“Louis?” harry said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, what?” I asked a bit hazily.

“Nothing, I just wanted to call you for supper.” He said.

“Okay. I’ll be there in a minute or so.”

“Okay.” He said and left, however he smile faded  bit.

I sighed and got out of the bed. I don’t really know why, but I wanted to cry. Usually, I may hold them back but I didn’t want to right now. Luckily, they didn’t last long and I made my way back downstairs. I knew that harry would get tense, so I put on a smile.