'Apologies'

Sid’s P.O.V

I followed the doctor to a small room which I guess was his office. When we reached there he motioned me to sit down. As we sat down he started

“Is there any relatives of the patient here that you can contact and call here?”

“Not that I know of.”

“Okay so I will tell you only” I nodded and he continued “there were a huge blood loss and a slight fever. There was also dehydration due to not eating for like one and a half days approximately. We have bandaged all the cuts which were both old and new.”

“So is he okay now. I mean when can he go home?”

“He is stable but under observation. He can go home by day after tomorrow after we have done all the testing. Right now, he is asleep but will wake up in thirty minutes or so. You can meet him then.”

I was just about to say something when we heard a knock on the door.

“May I come in?” harry asked

“Sure. You can.” The doctor replied

“Can I meet him too, if it’s alright?”

Okay harry wants to meet the guy he supposedly got over? Funny.

“You need to ask your sister here.”

“Can I Sid?” he said in the most innocent tone over.

“Yeah I guess.”

“thanks.” He said with a faint smile. I got up from my seat and we both said thank you to the doctor. I knew Louis’ room so we made our way to sit in the corridor.

“Okay so what is actually going on?” I said putting stress on the actually.

“Nothing, I just want to say sorry.”

“No this is way more than that harry, and you know it. Either you are damn guilty about something or you are not over your crush. What is it?”

“Both actually.” He said blushing with his face downwards.

“Why are you guilty? You didn’t beat him up, did you?”

“No, I didn’t , I wouldn’t, is just..” he sighed and I waited for him to continue. “I laughed at him, when he was being bullied and I kinda also cheated in the football field. I should not have laughed and I most certainly should have waited for him right? I wasn’t like this..” he trailed off and put his face in his hands. “.. I wasn’t all this bad. I was a good boy, more like the best boy in my class in London but I don’t know what happened to me. Maybe the fact that I was severely bullied in the past or what, I don’t know, but I just wanted to make my impression in this school I just wanted to fit in and now.. I am the reason that Louis is lying on that bed..”

I ran circles around his back trying to comfort him.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.” I said quoting Sirius black. “And the fact that you know the difference between good and bad is the one that separates you from matt or any other bad guy. You are a good person harry” I said, very calmly. He put his head back up and closed his eyes. I could see his tear stained checks but I didn’t say anything. We both just sat there, in a comfortable silence.

“so, what happened with you and zayn?” harry said breaking the silence but not opening his eyes.

“his mom was more that overjoyed to know that his son is not gay and has, if I may quote,’ a very beautiful and charming girlfriend’”