AUTHOR'S NOTE

To all my valuable readers! This story is based on the life a woman who is subjected to domestic violence by her husband. It's a fictional work based on grim reality.

Nationality, caste, creed, faith, race, age, social status and even gender is not a bar for domestic violence.

I'm not a professional health care provider nor do I claim to possess any knowledge of the medical/psychological impacts of abuse. Neither do I claim to possess any knowledge about the law and legal proceedings with regards to domestic violence. So, please do note that whatever I write in the story is pure fiction and limited to my acquired knowledge and creativity. If there are any logical errors kindly pin point them and I'm more than wiling to learn and correct myself.

If you or anyone you know has been through domestic violence or abuse of any form, then you definitely need to seek professional help.

I do not vouch for, or support being a silent victim of abuse of any form. It's but an undeniable sad reality that many women put up with this for various reasons. As much as I detest that, I do not intend to be a critic or judge of their choice either.

I strongly beleive that women should be supportive of each other, uplift each other and lend a helping hand to those in trouble or pain.

That's the true spirit of woman power, equality and freedom.

Thank you for you support!