Author's note

Welcome dear readers! And thank you for choosing my book!

Reads, votes and comments do matter for a writer (on a digital platform), hence please be generous with your kind words of encouragement to all the authors on Wattpad, not all of them are seasoned and established writers. Even they began somewhere with the support of some good souls.

Since these words of encouragement and pointers reinforce our belief that the journey we have embarked on was the right thing to do.

Cherishing a dream, following a passion and reassurance that we were right for not quelling the voice inside nor wrong with letting our imagination wander loose. (in the right sense of course)

💜 PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT SPECTATOR OR SUPPORTER OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 🙏

⚜⚜⚜⚜

*I do not support, authorise, or acknowledge any act of abuse. (physical, mental, verbal, psychological or emotional)

* I do not intend to accuse or pinpoint people of any particular gender, nationality/ ethnic/ religious/ communal/ racial/ socio-economic backgrounds; at any point in time in any of my stories directly or indirectly.

*The story is purely a work of fiction and my imagination. Inspiration is drawn from daily occurrences around us in society.

Disclaimer:

*Any resemblance to names of people, business organisations, or any other organisations mentioned herewith are purely coincidental.

*I do not claim to possess any in-depth knowledge of the law of the land, psychological or any scientific facts. Kindly, point out if any factual or logical errors are spotted.

*I do not own the quotes, images and media used in this story, copyrights to the original owners/publishers/creators.

*The poem included in one of the chapters was written by me, hence copyrighted to me. The banners and aesthetics were created by me.

Cover credits: @_sinister-lass_

3rd position for Best Title in Flawsome Awards

3rd position in Sunflower Awards hosted by Sunflower Commujity, under General Fiction category.

❤❤ to the organisers and judges and my lovely readers!

- Anu

WARNING:

All my works are published (for free) ONLY ON WATTPAD. I have not agreed nor published my books on any other blogs/apps/platforms till date.

I have not given permission to anyone to do the same on my behalf either. If you happen to find my book(s) published elsewhere please do notify me.

Truly thankful to all those who made it happen🥺❤

Can't believe my book is at no:6 in wattpadindia list! 

Thank you all once again! ❤❤❤❤

*3rd October 2023

Thank you to the hosts of Twilight  Mini awards GoldenieTwilightie
AmazingContestsz

for this honour! And thanks to all my readers for the support and love!
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

for this honour! And thanks to all my readers for the support and love! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

May 01 2024

What miracle is this?❤️❤️❤️❤️