Reader x R-Rated Hero: Midnight (BNHA)

Wherever she went, there was always a huge following of enthusiastic fans. A hero to most, and the mortal enemy of housewives the nation over – Midnight. A pro-hero known for her eccentric behaviour and smashing norms, just as much as her actual heroics. You'll always remember one of her last media interviews before she took her job at UA high school. She had just finished taking down a gang of bank robbers with her quirk.

She stepped out of the front door, with more skin on display than the average stripper, and basked in the media circus that surrounded her for a moment before taking the first question. "Midnight! What do you say to all the men who admire you for your bold and flirtatious personality?"

"I've always been the one leading the way. I hope that you'll all continue to support me - even as I move onto the next stage of my career. Sorry to break some hearts out there," The R-rated hero winked at the camera and blew a kiss, "Sorry boys, I'm taken."

You're snapped out of your reminiscence by the door to your office swinging open. "Those kids, I swear – they're going to make me turn grey early." In the orange light of the late evening stands the very same woman. Midnight.

"Silver hair? You'd turn into one hell of a fox."

She crashes down onto one of the couches and waves her arm, "Oh, shush you," she chides. Midnight had taken the job at the school by your and All Might's behest. What she caused in terms of headaches and thousands of angry letters from concerned parents, she made up for with her wit, charm, and knack for teaching the next generation. "This stuff makes me feel so old. Miss Midnight, Midnight-sensei..."

"You're only 31."

"Only?" she scoffs. "As soon as I hit 35, all those men will be running for the hills."

You stand up from your chair and sweep her into a romantic hug, "Good. I want you all to myself."

"Even when I'm old and flabby?" she jokes.

"You know, a lot of guys like older women. I think that your best years are still ahead of you."

She kisses you on the cheek, leaving behind a vibrant red lipstick mark behind. "Easy for you to say, Mister Top 10. Why is someone like you taking a desk job at a high-school?"

"It's only part time," you explain. Midnight already knows all of this. You rocketed up the rankings after a few years of toiling away in relative obscurity, thanks to your powerful quirk and a little bit of PR work. You work as a guest lecturer as a favour to All Might, you're here so often that they gave you one of their empty offices to use. You eye flickers over to the door, Midnight locked it on the way in.

"I don't suppose this is just a work visit?"

She rolls her eyes, "All work and no play makes Midnight a cranky girl."

"Okay Kayama, alone time."

One of the most startling things you learned about Midnight is how she acts when she isn't being Midnight. Kayama Nemuri is fluffy slippers, unwashed jumpers and lazy mornings. One of the first things you learned on this job was that people wore masks. Not just to sell them to bright eyed little kids, but to protect themselves from the impact of the work. To quell a sense of anxiety that you feel when you put yourself out into the public eye. Kayama Nemuri wasn't an exhibitionist, she wasn't a sexy firebrand breaking the rules. That was only something that the R-Rated hero could do.

You cuddle up on the couch with her, although the material of your costume doesn't make for a soft touch. It's the thought that counts. "You think about what I asked you?" she begins with a low rumble in her voice.

"About moving in together."

"Yeah."

You shrug, "Course I did. I told you, didn't I? The only question for me was your place or mine. Or maybe somewhere new, a house big enough for the both of us." She isn't asking because of that though. You know that she hates adult responsibilities. Organizing work meetings, moving house, keeping her money in order (not that a popular hero like her is hurting in that department.)

She shifts up onto her feet and stands up again, "Unzip me."

"Here?"

"Why not?"

"This is a workplace drama waiting to happen."

You reach up and pull down on the zipper on the back of her outfit. Down, down, down and around the curves of her spine. Bare skin exposed to you. Sweat covers her skin. Even something as simple as standing in front of a class takes stamina and resolve. She slips her arms out of the top half of her one piece and stretches out. You can see the sides of her breasts from the back. How she stands wearing a costume without a bra is still a mystery.

"I stink!"

"Isn't that your whole thing?" You walk back over to your desk and open one of the drawers, retrieving a spare towel that you keep on hand if you feel like using the school's gym. You throw it at the catty seductress, who smiles and begins to wipe herself down. You can't help but catch a glimpse her brown areola out of the corner of your eyes. You've seen more than this before, but Midnight takes a particular kind of joy in teasing you with these nudist displays.

So, for her sake, you play along like an embarrassed child.

After a drying down that takes way longer than it really should. She drops the now-soaked towel onto the couch and re-enters her costume. "I need to update this thing. This material is turning me into a husk."

"I heard that the wonderkid down in support was making some interesting designs."

"Freaking costume regs..."

"You only have yourself to blame for that one."

She giggles, "True. Disappointed I got dressed again?"

"A little, but I've already counted all those little blemishes on your back a hundred times over."

"Here's to one hundred more."

You smirk and pull out your phone, "Listen. I was looking for some places and I found some that might be interesting. How about we take a look before you have your next class?"

She winks, "I hope it has easy access through the back."

You groan. Terrible.