Spin the Bottle: Toru (BNHA)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

The peer pressure is too much, and you find the name slipping from between your lips. Mina leans in and turns her head to the side so she can hear you better.

"...Toru."

"Ah, that's soooo cute!" Mina leaps across the floor and pulls the invisible girl from her seat. "Come on lovebirds, let's get you sat down together!"

Toru is wearing a pink halter top (that would show off her stomach and shoulders if she were visible - but she isn't) and a pair of black shorts with long black stockings that reach her thighs. Nobody knows what Toru looks like, she's been invisible for years, ever since her quirk first manifested much to the shock of her parents.

She slides up next to you and you stammer out a greeting. Mina is the devil, outing your crush like this. Toru doesn't seem to mind one bit, assuming that she isn't sporting a look of complete disgust behind that prismatic skin of hers.

Your nerves are calmed as you start talking to her. Mina pulls out a hat of dares for the couples to perform, some racy, others mundane. But eventually everybody gets a bit bored of it and peel away to do something new. Mina pouts and throws the hat in the air, scattering paper everywhere. Somebody will have to clean that up in the morning.

"Jeeze, Mina really did it this time."

"Sorry."

"What are you apologizing for dummy? You're not that bad to look at," she giggles.

"Hm. I don't know how out of my league you are though."

"I don't look that good."

"How do you see yourself?"

"It takes forever! I need to apply a lot of makeup, which I usually don't use, and then I can see the outline of my own face. My body is out of the question unless I feel like jumping into a pool of paint."

"Everybody is always really curious about it."

"I know."

"You don't mind me?"

"Psh, don't worry about it. You know I have a bit of a crush on you too," she trails off, embarrassed to admit it to you face to face. You can't help but pump your arm in celebration.

"Cool! We should go on a date. I know a great place downtown."

"Alright, let's do it!"

You try not to let on that you find being so close to her more than a little exciting. Her attitude is the only thing you can know about her. You've never seen her face, just the outline of her body through her outfits. Like most of the girls at UA, she's fit and toned. There's something unique about a girl who only exists as a set of floating clothes. Not to mention the fact that she doesn't seem to have a problem with being naked in public...

Okay, maybe that's a stretch.

You enjoy getting to know her a bit more. The drinks have started to flow freely and the tongues of many at the party have been loosened to an extreme degree. Toru polished off another and slams it down on the table in front of you. A few other couples have occupied the other couches now. Toru is all over you, hanging off your arm and cackling madly. She's a... poor drunk.

The laughter stops and she pushes you away, "Oh! I have a fun idea, it's really fun... let me go get ready, you'll love it!"

Toru doesn't wait for your consent; she simply jumps off the couch and goes running out of the room and down the corridor. You know that it leads to the girl's rooms. Does she need to go back to her room for something? You sit back and relax, trying to get your head back on straight. This has been going great so far! You're hitting it off with your crush, and she's totally into it.

Nothing can break your strike now. That is until Toru comes back.

Not that you know, because she's completely invisible. You nearly freak out when you feel somebody jump on top of your lap before you realize who you've been talking to for the past hour and a half.

Wait a minute.

She's naked!

Her arms wrap around your neck and her bare chest is pushed against yours. "Don't tell anyone! They can't see me..."

You whisper under your breath, "Toru? Did you strip off in your room?"

"Maybe."

The amount of skin that you can feel with your hands attests to that. You try to keep things inconspicuous and lay your hands down on the sofa, so you don't look like you're holding them up in mid-air. Toru is running riot. She kisses you all over your face, on your cheeks, forehead, mouth, you can't get away from her. You have to sit still so nobody finds out. It's terrifying and exciting in equal measure.

This continues for several minutes - laying back as Toru unleashes a torrent of exhibitionist affection onto you. Eventually you've had enough, you put your hands on her shoulders and whisper to her, "Toru, let's take this somewhere private."

"Hmmm. Okay!"

You hustle off the couch (hiding your crotch) and down the corridor to Toru's room. You don't have time to move out of the way before she shoves you in front behind. There's no way you can stop her from pulling you all over the place. You don't want to poke her eye out on accident. Something stiff brushes against the palm of your outstretched palm, was that her...

There's a sense of paranoia to it now. You don't know what dastardly things she has planned for you. She can shove what she wants where she wants.

"Woah!"

In a tangle of limbs you're pulled onto her bed. There's no stopping it now, you get revenge by feeling up all of the things you had to ignore outside. Her chest, legs, behind, back. You want to know what she looks like just by feeling her.

She puts her hands on your chest and pushes you down, "Hey, don't you think it's unfair that I'm the only one who's naked?"

You grin, "Maybe."

The next morning the damage is clear. Everybody looks like they're suffering from shellshock. All of the debris has been cleaned away and a vow of silence has been dispensed onto everyone present. Hopefully nobody was stupid enough to post about the party onto their social media profile.

You on the other hand, are feeling just peachy. A bit more than peachy even. You and Toru sit next to each other. You were expecting it to be awkward after... that. But Toru was her usual peppy self the next morning, even when you were in bed together.

"So, about that date."