Reader x Miruko (BNHA)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

"Orah!"

You sigh and put down your book. It's another warm evening in the office and Rumi has seen fit to crash the party again. "Usagiyami-san, do you have to do that here?" you ask, pushing through into the in-house gymnasium and training area. "You aren't even a member of our agency."

The person in question, Rumi "Miruko" Usagiyami, was the highest rated female hero in Japan. She was a hot-blooded, highly muscular and carefree person. As in, doesn't care about the rules that are very clearly stapled onto the door of the gym. She ignores you and continues to pummel a sandbag with a barrage of kicks and punches.

"I don't mind you visiting, but the boss is going to go ballistic if he finds out you keep training here."

She scoffs, "I'd like to see that fat boy take me on!" She smirks and puts her hands on her wide hips. "I thought you enjoyed my visits."

There's a lot to enjoy. The less said about your admiration of her... assets, the better. "Sure, it breaks things up. But the gym is for members only. Unless you want to join us."

"I work alone."

"I know."

She barely broke a sweat from that little exercise routine, she picks up a water bottle and takes a drink. "Why do you work in a place like this?"

"I get paid."

"But you're way better than this dinky place."

"If only I had half of your confidence."

She wraps a muscular arm around your shoulder and pulls you close, "Huh, and how could I give you some of it, I have plenty to spare!" You blush at the contact. Rumi has that menacing glare in her eyes when she's about to do something reckless. "I know, how about you and me go on a date!"

You brain freezes. "Wha-"

"It'll be great. Enough of a confidence booster for you?"

"Quit screwing with me Rumi."

She scowls and pushes you to arm's length, before pulling you into a kiss. Her tongue invades your mouth. You're so surprised that you can't even resist. She pulls back, her rabbit ears twitching with excitement. "I'll screw you, but I'm not joking."

That was terrible. "I don't mind the kiss," you breath out, "but keep the puns to yourself."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." She goes in again and this time you have the chance to reciprocate. You wrap your arms around her wide hips and feel her tight covered behind. You can feel her body against you, your body heating up. "Is that a carrot in your pocket?" she chuckles.

"No."

"You're no fun."