Reader x Yandere Ryuko, Satsuki and Ragyo (Kill la Kill) Part 3

Ryuko is a strange girl.

Not just her preference for violence, hot-headed manner, or even the strange outfit she uses to battle against the others using goku uniforms. Those are just the rules of the game now, and you've come to accept that this academy isn't just any normal school. Something bigger is going on here and Ryuko has a vested interest in finding out what that is.

No, what's strange is the way she behaves around you. After forcibly befriending you and making you a part of her 'team' along with the cheery Mako, her attitude had taken a turn for the strange. Whenever she's around you she seems almost paranoid about something. You don't know what it is, but she never wants you to be out of sight or too far away from her.

Every morning you come down from your dorm room and find Ryuko waiting at the bottom of the stairs in her midriff exposing sailor uniform. She wordlessly escorts you up the gigantic mountain that leads to the gates of the academy, giving the stink eye to anyone who dares get close to you in the process.

She continues to shadow you all the way to your class, even when you aren't in the same lesson together. Before you're even up and out of your seat when the period ends, she's outside waiting impatiently for you.

"What took you so long, asshole?"

Her foul mouth certainly hasn't dulled any since becoming your friend.

"I couldn't get out of class any faster than that," you explain plainly.

"Where's Mako?"

Ryuko snorts derisively, "She got detention. Come on."

You head out into the yard to one side of the main building, which has become your designated hangout spot when Ryuko isn't getting into crazy fights with leaders of different clubs. You have never once complained about getting to spend time with her though. Ryuko is beautiful and sexy. You've seen a lot of her well-toned body in her strange, superpowered outfit while she's trying to 'protect' you. From your perspective, none of the club presidents are even interested in your presence.

She glances at you out of the corner of her eye, "Hey, why are you getting an eyeful?"

You snap back to the front, "Sorry. I was zoning out."

"I never said you had to stop," she smirks. Ryuko doesn't usually tell jokes unless it comes at the expense of someone else. The only thing you can conclude is that she's daring you to do it again. The midday meal is awkward and done in silence. Without Mako here to break the ice, you and Ryuko have very little to say. But just when you think the period is going to go by without anything strange occurring...

Suddenly, out of nowhere, hundreds of students wearing uniforms appear out of thin air and surround you on all sides. Ryuko leaps to her feet and clenches her fists. The crowd parts and allows the Student Council president to pass through. Kiryuin Satsuki stands pridefully at the head of the gang.

"Gah! Not this highbrow bitch again!" Ryuko cries.

"Matoi Ryuko," she snarls, "What do you think you're doing? I was gracefully willing to ignore your sins as long as you kept yourself from mingling with the other promising students – but now you've dragged this boy into your larceny."

"Shut your damn mouth, eyebrows!"

Satsuki slams the bottom of her katana into the dirt, kicking up a dense cloud of dust. "I've tolerated your dirty mouth and destructive behaviour until now. You are only here at this academy at my behest, if not for me you would have been thrown into the gutter weeks ago."

"Psh, big talk! Sounds to me like you're too scared to fight me for real!"

Satsuki's already furrowed brow dropped even further; "Do you not recall the last time we fought? You're not worthy to shine my boots. You've stepped over the line and taken something from me – laying hands on my property. It's time for me to teach you your proper place."