Reader X Kiryuin Satsuki - Beach Day - 1 (Kill la Kill)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

You're a bundle of nerves and it's all because of your girlfriend, Kiryuin Satsuki. When she offered to take you on a date with some of her friends, you jumped at the chance. You rarely ever got to see Satsuki outside of her comfort zone and a trip to the beach is exactly that. Wild fantasies of your beautiful partner of nearly a year in a bikini ran rampant for weeks in the build up to the day.

Because, well, she's a bit of a prude.

Strange, obviously. Satsuki certainly has no problem with showing off her perfect body at any given opportunity. Casual nudity seems to be in her DNA; considering how often she putters around your apartment sans clothing. But god help you if you want to hold hands, or kiss, or do anything even approaching intimate with her. For Satsuki, nudity is no problem, but things like that are off-limits. You know a bit about why that is, her sister told you a little bit of the story, but it makes it hard to move forwards with her sometimes.

What better place to move your relationship up another level? The beach! And hopefully with her family and friends around, she'll be a bit more open to some PDA. Ryuko, Mako, Gamagoori, Sanageyama, Inumuta and Nonon. You were surprised that she got that damn computer maniac out of his room for a day trip. Satsuki can be very convincing when she tries.

You were the first to arrive, which means that you have to loiter around like a loner for a bit. You lean back against the wall dividing the beach from the car park and watch the other groups of visitors having their fun. You're pulled out of your observation by a finger poking your shoulder. It's Ryuko.

"Hey, my sister not here yet?"

You shake your head, "Fashionably late, as usual." Ryuko is wearing a white t-shirt, cap and yellow bikini. She's much cuter than her sister, who has a more traditional kind of beauty. You'd never say that to her face though.

Ryuko scoffs and takes a seat next to you, "It's not Satsuki, Gamagoori drives like a grandma."

"That guy? He's so intense though!"

Ryuko nods, "Look can be deceiving, right?" She turns around, "Speaking of." You look over and witness the arrival of the rest of your party. Gamagoori's car is ridiculous, a bright pink American make that's nearly as big as he is. In the back seats are Mako, Satsuki and Nonon; Inumuta rides shotgun with the big man.

Gamagoori doesn't even have time to park his car properly before Mako shoots out of her seat like a rocket. Ryuko, as good as she is, can't defend against Mako's sound barrier breaking assault. They tumble over the brick wall as Mako wraps Ryuko in a bone crushing hug. "Ryuko-chaaaaaaaan!"

Nonon pulls out a large cooler and wicker bag, filled to the brim with beach supplies, including a large umbrella. Then Gamagoori pulls out his own bag from the trunk, and so does Inumuta, hold on a second, why do they have so many bags?

Finally, Satsuki slides out of her side and stretches her long, perfectly shaped legs. Your eyes run up and down her body. She's wearing a flowing white sundress, which is transparent enough to show the black bikini she's wearing underneath. She runs a hand through her short hair and smiles confidently. Satsuki is picturesque as always, a beauty that Mona Lisa would be envious of with curves in all the right places.

Somebody is going to beat you up out of jealousy, aren't they?

Satsuki strolls over, her gang following behind with all of their shit. "Do you find my appearance acceptable?"

You know she's fishing for a compliment, "I'm sure you'll be the envy of every man and woman in the area as usual." You hold your arm out, which she links with her own. "Let's go find a spot." Holding hands in public, well I never. You don't know whether you're sweating because of the sun, or because of the daggers that are being sent your way by all the men who watch your entourage move through in search of a place to settle down. It's vicious.

"Where's Sanageyama?" you ask as Satsuki rejects another prospective spot.

Nonon runs out in front, "He's coming on his own. Probably trying to figure out how to stuff his bag with a bunch of swords." The neon girl is wearing an appropriately pink one-piece swimsuit, big shades and a large floppy sunhat.

Finally, Gamagoori presents a large space that Satsuki approve of. She nods, and almost as if they'd practiced it before the three members set to work. Posts are hammered, chairs and unfolded, and fabric deployed. Before you have time to ask what they're doing, they've set up a huge tent. Complete with pillows for reclining. You should have known. Satsuki and her four friends can't do anything normally, they always have to go that extra mile.

"We're stopping for the day, not a week."

"This is the bare minimum for a day out," Satsuki contests. She takes her place on the couch in the centre and crosses her legs. You sigh and take your place next to her, placing an arm around her shoulder, Satsuki return the favour with a hand on your thigh. "I see you wore the shorts I bought you."

"I know how much you love your co-ordinated outfits," you admit. Satsuki often offers clothes as gifts, but you noticed early on that she usually sent them with the intention of having you wear them on your next date. Satsuki would always wear something that matched, so in this case, a few days before announcing the beach trip she started making suggestions; eventually offering you a box with a pair of black and grey shorts in them.

Satsuki wasn't happy the first time you went out together because you didn't know this. She'd bought you an expensive, deep rogue suit complete with black shirt and shoes. You'd rocked up in your own blue shirt and slacks. Satsuki, on the other hand, was wearing a red dress of her own. The date went fine, but you realized that Satsuki might not always be as direct as she wants to be.

You're pulled out of your reminiscence as Ryuko jumps into one of the bags and pulls out a ball. "Musclehead, Mako, Nonon, let's play some volleyball."

Nonon nearly falls off of her seat, "What?! I haven't even put on my sunscreen yet!"

"Tsk, tsk, I covered myself before I even got here," Ryuko spins the ball on the tip of her finger. She and Mako dash out of the tent, presumably to find somewhere to play. Satsuki seems content with just chilling out with you, which is fine. That is until Gamagoori and Sanageyama leave too. With just you and her left, she seems a bit more restless. She fidgets under your arm. It takes her several minutes to gather the courage to ask you a question.

"Would you mind?"

She escapes your grip and picks up a bottle of sunscreen from the bag. She holds it out to you, her cheeks flushing as you consider what she just asked. Satsuki wants you to put sunscreen on her. Sparks fly from your ears, this doesn't compute, not at all!

"U-Uh, sure."

Her white shirt is lifted away and discarded, leaving her in nothing but her black (and kind of small) bikini. "Could you do my back first?" You vacate the couch and allow her to lie down flat on it, she unties the back of the top to make sure that she doesn't end up with a tan line there. Your hands shake, the knees are heavy, there's no way to mess this up. Idiot! Just put it on her.

Here goes...