Reader x Aqua (Konosuba)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

"Aaah! I can't believe that stupid HikiNEET!"

You close your book and look over to the blue haired woman, tears of frustration in her eyes. "Aqua?" She storms over to you and pokes you.

"Can you believe Kazutrash? After all I did for him, graciously bringing him here and letting him get all of that success and money, he treats me like he doesn't even know me!"

Aqua is wearing a tracksuit – one of the many things that Kazuma had stolen from your original world and sold as his own. Although "tracksuit" might be a bit much. Aqua is half naked. A thin, short top that is almost enough to expose the underside of her perky chest held up by a pair of white strings. And an equally tight pair of jogging shorts that are simply not long enough to get over her backside. She's practically bursting out of it.

"Doesn't stop you from wearing his clothes though."

"Huh? I don't care! They're comfortable."

You aren't complaining about the clothes, in fact, you'd kiss Kazuma the next time you see him for gracing you with the sight you're witnessing now. Aqua is hot with a capital H. She's curvy, busty, and tight in the right places. Don't get yourself started on her ass.

Aqua had left in the morning to go to the mansion that her and her party had shared a few years ago, now occupied by Kazuma and Megumin. It had obviously not gone well. It makes you wonder how close they really are. Every other week they're drinking together, and the other they're at each other's throats like this.

As for you. You'd met Aqua at the adventurers guild when you were looking for work. You were sent to this world by Eris, who claims to be a goddess. It quickly became obvious to you that the place had become a bit of a dumping ground for any random person they felt like. The idiosyncratic levels of technology and magic on display being a clear result of interworld contamination.

Anyway, you went on a few quests together, shared a few drinks, and that was that. What you weren't expecting was her to come knocking on your door with nothing but the clothes on her back because Kazuma and Megumin decided to claim the house to themselves. That was months ago, and they'd made up and broken up at least five times since.

"Why don't you just crash here permanently? You pretty much live here already."

Aqua blinks, her processing power pushed to it's limits by your suggestion. Bless her, but she's not the smartest person you know. Her eyes light up and she squeals, jumping onto your lap and wrapping her arms around your neck, "Thank you!" The pleasant weight of her thighs on yours portents incoming doom.

"Uh, no problem Aqua."

She smiles, "It's only natural that the charisma of a goddess would win you over!"

"Uh-huh."

"That chest padding Eris doesn't have half the appeal that I do!"

"Are you sure about that? She didn't look padded to me..."

"She totally does!" Aqua declares, pulling on the front of your shirt. You can't help but notice how nice she smells. Even after a bunch of hard work, she never seems to get dirty. Aqua looks into your eyes and blushes, suddenly realizing how close she's gotten to you.

"Feeling touchy today Aqua-sama?"

She pouts and looks away, but makes no effort to move, "My subjects lap is a comfortable place to rest, that's all!"

"Oh really?" you smirk, running a hand up her leg and pressing in on her thigh. She trembles a bit but doesn't budge. You slink your other arm around her waist and pull her closer. "It seems to me that I'm your favourite follower."