Male Reader X Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

You sigh to yourself as several people pass you by on the streets of Tokyo. What a turn-around your life had been ever since Honnōji Academy had shut it's doors, from leader of an influential club to just another average Joe trying to survive each day. Although maybe that was for the best, especially considering what kind of trouble being at that academy got you into. Maybe you should have reconsidered when an army of alien clothing attacked the world and tried to consume everybody.

Well, you didn't have much of a choice anyway. With the academy in the state it was in, and the apparent retirement of Satsuki-sama from her role as the leader, it was only a matter of time anyway. You had the pleasure of meeting her personally a few times, you were even close to getting your hands on a 3 star uniform.

But your priority now, more than anything else, is getting yourself a stable income. You finished your schooling at another, less dangerous academy before moving out into the workforce with some pretty good grades in tow. Even still you're struggling to find work. As leader of one of Honnōji Academy's clubs, you were tough and knew how to handle yourself in a fight, but now you can't even afford to go to a gym to keep yourself in shape.

As you kick a can down an empty street, you stop as you hear the sound of a scuffle around the corner in front of you. With light steps you sneak to the wall and peer around, barely holding in a gasp as you witness Satsuki stood there, surrounded by a group of poorly dressed men. THE Satsuki, the girl you never thought you'd see again after the academy closed.

Knowing Satsuki, you didn't feel the slightest bit of concern about what was very clearly an attempted mugging. In fact, you got comfortable and waited for the trouble to start. The men closed in with lecherous smiles.

"Hey Eyebrows, how about you show us your wallet huh?"

"Better yet, how about that ass?" another one grinned.

Satsuki certainly wasn't shy about her appearance, but you somehow doubt that the sloppy proposition would win her favour. Speaking of which, Satsuki's usually long hair had been cut much shorter. She was wearing a casual outfit, with sensible shoes and a expensive bag on her arm. For such a towering, commanding presence, she looked practically unassuming. Bad news for them, you suppose.

Satsuki huffs in indignation, "Hmph. I didn't realize that they allowed farm animals to wonder around in the city." That's... definitely her. The men scowl as she dresses them down with a series of pointed insults.

"Perhaps a social experiment to see if pigs could dress themselves has gotten out of hand and released the subjects onto the streets? I certainly don't remember being accosted by dirty sows the last time I was in this city. Have you ever contacted water with that skin of yours? You are more oil than man."

She smiles, "But it is always flattering when a group of slobbering beasts crawl to my feet. The kind of benefit one usually has to pay for. If you prostrate yourself at my feet and beg for forgiveness, I will allow you to leave this road on your own feet, rather than in the back of an ambulance."

She hasn't changed a bit. But that kind of confidence is why you've always admired her. The ring leader grunts, "Huh, you think a few words are gonna' get us to back off?" He approaches Satsuki with a leer on his face, his foul breath causing her usually passive face to frown in disgust.

"If you wish to receive my wallet, you will have to take it from me."

The leader reaches forwards with a quaking hand, but before it can even get close to making contact with Satsuki her own hand shoots out and grips him by the wrist.