Reader x Tae Takemi (Persona 5)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

What a day.

It takes all of your strength to avoid falling down onto the soft carpet of your apartment, and instead drag yourself into the living room. You let out a weird noise as you throw yourself onto the couch and sigh as the tension begins to leave your body. It's a good thing that nobody is home right now, that noise was suspect. You'd never hear the end of it from Tae.

Speak of the devil... you sit yourself back up and straighten out the dark cushions. It's not unusual for Tae to come in later than you, depending on how busy her clinic was, which these days it was more often than not. You can hear the door click open, and the rustling of the coat rack as she hung up her coat.

Tae is used to walking loudly (thanks to her death metal shoes,) even on the carpeted floor it's easy to know where she is just based on the sound. You close your eyes, but the light that comes through your eyelids is dimmed as the beautiful punk woman hangs over your prone body with a frown.

"Hm, stealing the couch again," she mutters. You can't keep yourself from breaking out into a smile as you sit back up and shift to the left, allowing her to jump on the other end. As usual she's wearing a dark tank top, her long white lab coat, choker and black skirt. You don't really look like two people who live together, to be honest. In comparison you're quite plain, but Tae knows how to pull off that look with confidence. It had become a bit of a trademark of her clinic too.

She crosses one of her long legs over the other, another habit of hers. "Busy day Tae?" you ask as you switch on the TV and flick through the channels.

She nods, "But that's a good thing, it means people are looking after themselves."

"And it's not just because of the publicity?"

"Well, of course that's a factor too. It's been non-stop since the Director got outed." Takemi leans back in her space and looks to the ceiling.

"Want me to make some tea?"

She closes her make-up covered eyes and smiles, "Of course."

With no small amount of effort you stand and head to the kitchen, which is connected to the living room anyway. The apartment is economical with it's space, but that's fine for you and Takemi, you like to get out whenever you can anyway. You pull out the cups, yours is a simple black mug, but Takemi's is covered in a spiderweb pattern (just like one of her favourite dresses.)

"How would you feel if I put extra sugar in here?" you ask.

"I know the local coroner, you know. I can easily make it seem like an accident," she shouts over the sound of the news. You shake your head and make it how she likes it. You finish up and hand over her cup, placing your own down on the coffee table. The two of you sit in comfortable silence for nearly half an hour before Tae gets bored.

You can tell when Tae gets bored because she starts shifting in place. You barely spare her a glance as her now bare feet jump into your lap from across the way. You place a hand on her incredibly smooth legs and stroke her skin with a thumb. Tae takes a lot of pride in her appearance, although most people probably don't realize. She's always on the look out for clothes that would fit her style.

Despite all that, Tae is not afraid of casual skin contact, in fact she's almost always trying to find an excuse to poke and prod at you with different parts of her body. As you stroke her leg, she occasionally shifts further up the small couch until it's back on the ground and her shoulder is against yours. You hear her breath next to your ear, something overly intimate from your perspective.

Suddenly, two hands capped with finely crafted red nails grip both of your cheeks and pull you over to make eye contact with her. You stare deeply into her brilliant brown eyes, surrounded by her smoky purple eye-liner. She smirks, picture perfect as always, the punk rock woman whose confidence floors you nearly every day. She closes her eyes as if considering her next move, nails pulling up and down on your skin.

Her eyes open and she closes in, predatory and silent. Her lips meet yours in an embrace that you've experienced before, but never grown used to. You enjoy the sensation of the soft skin meeting against hers as her fingers roam through your hair. You can barely breath as the two of you become one, in that brief instant, the room illuminated by the glow of TV reflecting from her eyes.

She pulls away, without even a hint of red on her pale cheeks, because Tae isn't easily flustered. Her hands remain where they are, their vice grip telling you that she isn't close to being done playing with you.

"I can't believe you," you whisper, your own face aflame with a deep red hue. She smirks again.

"I wouldn't do this so much if you didn't look so cute when I do it." She winks, before striking again. Her momentum carries you backwards, leaving you flat on your back as her tongue pokes at the entrance to your mouth. Just as quickly as she began she stops, positioning herself on your midsection, her dress hiking up to reveal her black underwear.

Her hands place themselves firmly onto your chest. "What should I do today?" They slip under your shirt and ride up your midsection, her sharp nails tickling at the surface of your skin as she does. "I have this cadaver in prime condition.." She leans forwards, her breasts pressing against your ribs. She closes her eyes and lays her head onto your chest, sneaking into the crook of your neck. You can feel her breath again.

"Maybe we could just relax," you answer.

She pokes you with one of her long fingers, "Cadavers aren't meant to talk."

You close your eyes, your lips are sealed.