Reader X Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

Ryuko Matoi looks over your battered and bruised body with a frown, "You lost again huh?"

"No way – there were five of them, and I scared them off no problem," you reply. You sit back up as your ribs scream in pain. Your knuckles are dusted with a small amount of blood, not yours, theirs. "They high-tailed it. Wimps."

"Idiot."

The tomboyish girl doesn't give you a hand, she simply walks away from you. You stagger to your feet and follow her down the street, pushing through a crowd of onlookers who had recorded the fight on their phones instead of stepping in to help. Typical bystanders. Couldn't stick their neck out for anyone unless they got something for it.

You catch up to her and push her from behind, "You need to lighten up."

"Is this really your idea of fun? Getting into street fights?"

"When since did you get too good for a street fight? Ever since you met your sister you've been nothing but a stick in the mud."

"Maybe I grew up a few years while I was away?"

You wipe off a splotch of blood from the corner of your mouth, "We're not adults yet Ryuko. And if you saw some dude hitting on Satsuki, wouldn't you try to help her out?"

"No. She'd crush their balls and then kill them with her bare hands."

You chuckle.

"I'm not joking." Ryuko looks at your face and sighs.

She reaches into her jacket pocket and hands you a tissue. "Thanks," you wipe yourself down and toss it into a nearby waste bin, "When do I get to meet this fabled sister anyway? You make her sound like a riot."

"If you think I'm a stick in the mud, you're going to hate her. We're completely different."

"Is she as hot as you?"

"Shut up. And yes."

"You can't tell me to shut up and then answer the question," you laugh. Ryuko stops, causing you to nearly barrel into her from behind, "Hey, what's the hold up?" You peer around her and notice that a man in a student uniform is stood at the end of the way. Who the hell is this?

"You stupid bitch, you ruined everything, you ruined me! You and your damn sister!"

Ryuko scoffs, "Does it make you feel better to blame everything on us? It's over, go home."

He laughs, "I bet you thought that all of these uniforms were destroyed. But I stashed mine away and stole it when the academy went down."

Now that you look again, the uniform is strikingly familiar – the kind of uniform that Ryuko was sent (and discarded) when she transferred away from your school. "You know this guy?"

"No."

The man scowls and moves at an inhuman speed, you gasp and fly backwards as he punches you in the stomach, "Cheap asshole!"

Ryuko grabs him by the neck and pulls back, preventing him from attacking you again, "Who said you got to attack him, huh?" He kicks back and hits her, but she stands strong and continues to prevent him from moving. You get back up and run at him, hitting him in the face with a weak right hook.

"What is this guy on? He hits like a boxer!"

"He's got a one-star uniform on! It makes him stronger!" Ryuko struggles to keep the man under control as he begins to struggle.

"I don't care what the hell this shithead is wearing, he's going to pay for hitting me!" You hit him again and again until he slows down. Ryuko takes the liberty of throwing him onto the ground, hard.

"Strip him!"

"What?"

Ryuko doesn't wait or explain. She leaps on the dazed man and rips away the jacket and slacks, leaving him in his underwear.

"I wish you'd do that to me sometime."

"Shut up. Here," she hands the uniform to you. She follows up the humiliation with a series of wince inducing kicks to his stomach and legs, "Dumbshit."

"You can leave that part out though."

"I thought Satsuki destroyed all of these things," she explains, looking at the dull uniform with a tired glance, "Guess it isn't that easy to clean up her mess."

"You haven't missed a step since you left, growing up huh? Did that involve a lot of fighting too."

She sighs, "Yes."

"Alright, I won't pry anymore."

You leave the alleyway and head back out onto the street. "I was kind of hoping that you'd have changed a bit too."

"Why?"

Ryuko slips beside you and grabs you by the collar. You stare into her eyes for a moment before she closes the gap further and kisses you, she pulls away panting. "Is that a good enough reason?"

You blush and try to look away, "Come on."

"What's with that look asshole? You got a problem?"

"No. I just think that you're a bit too good for me."

"Bullshit. I decide what's good enough for me."

She does it again. A few of the people walking past holler and stare as she tries to kiss your mouth off in public, "What the hell Ryuko? Did you get an exhibitionist streak too?"

Ryuko smirks, "Maybe. Wouldn't you like to know?"

Yes, yes you would.