Reader x Lady Dimitrescu (Resident Evil)

You could hear them through the walls. Ever since you were brought into this ornate bedroom and tied down to its humongous bed. The scraping of blades against the marble floor, the skittering of feet and the buzzing of insects. You remain otherwise unharmed. Does that bode well, or merely represent the stay of your incoming demise by whoever took you hostage. The last thing you remember was that you were driving down a remote road in search of your destination, only to be stopped by a fallen tree. You left your car to see if there was a way to move the obstacle, but then someone, or something – hit you from behind and knocked you out.

You came to here. The ropes that bind your arms and sturdy. There is simply no way for you to escape under your own power. The canopy above your head is covered with translucent white material. The room is cluttered, every surface is covered with various objects of unknown purpose. Just out of sight is a picture frame, with what seems to be a family portrait contained inside. There are no electrical lights. Everything is lit by candle, which gives the room a menacing air. It creates deep pockets of darkness wherever they don't reach.

You are left waiting for what feels like hours until the sounds return. Bang, bang, bang. It sounds like gunshots, they echo through the building and makes the timber of the bed rumble. The door clicks open. Your breath hitches as a huge white form bends under the doorframe and then returns to its full height. A large black hat, pale white skin like the dead, and bloodshot eyes that stare right at you.

"Man-thing."

The true scale of the difference in size between you only becomes fully clear when she approaches the foot of the bed with a sway in her hips. The white dress hugs her figure, making it very, very clear that she is as well proportioned as she is tall. She must be nearly twice your height! You're certain that if you stood next to her, you would only reach up to her stomach, or at most her chest.

She lets out a seductive purr as she takes a seat next to you on the bed. Her hand reaches out and strokes your hair with a possessive clench. "Where am I?" you ask, "Who are you?" She yanks you upwards to meet her gaze directly.

"I am Countess Dimitrescu, you would do well to remember."

"Countess?"

"I am the lady of this castle, man-thing. And my desires are beyond your comprehension. I saw something that I wanted for myself, and I took it. Such is my right!"

"And that something is me?"

You can't help but feel that something is wrong here. Beyond her appearance. The smell in the air, it stinks of death. Her skin is cold. There's a rot behind her eyes. This is not the look of a healthy woman, not to mention her sheer size. She stands again and watches over you. Her makeup covered lips pouted outwards as she considers her next action.

You nearly scream out in fear as an array of savage looking blades erupt from the tips of her fingers, spraying blood against the floor in the process. She lifts the weapons into the air above you. You wince and look away as she slashes down at you with the unnatural extensions. What you do not feel is the rendering of your flesh or tearing of skin, but the pull of your pants being ripped away from your body with incredible force. You open your eyes again and look down to your now naked lower half – the gigantic woman had somebody cut them away with a single swipe of her claws.

"W-What?!"

You thought that this monster was moments away from gutting you like a fish, but now she's eyeing your fear boner like it's the best thing she's ever seen! She chuckles, "It's good to see that a man like you knows a good thing when he sees it." Dimitrescu sets about undoing her own clothes. They flow away from her body like water, gathering in a crumpled pile beneath the hem of the bed. Her incredible body is contained within a sexy set of lacy black underwear. Her breasts are the size of your head and then some. Her hips are wide enough to crack the doorframe on the way in. This woman is a total bombshell, despite her unconventional taste in fashion.

She sneers, "You are the first man to survive this far in decades. Count your virtues, man-thing." A cock of her hips causes her entire body to wobble, including her balloon like breasts. There's an implicit threat in her every word and sentence. Comply or lose your head, as well as your pants.

"You're very beautiful."

She cackles, "Save the compliments for if you survive."

You feel the bed bend and creak under her weight as she approaches you on her hands and knees, her already large breasts only pushed to an even further extreme as they hang down in front of you. "I would ask you to do all of the work, but I can't have my prey running away from me before we have our fun."

The breath escapes you as the full weight of the nine-foot-tall woman hits you. She arches her back and shudders as she feels your member slip inside of her vaginal canal. She's wet and surprisingly tight, although your enjoyment is somewhat blocked by the ropes around your wrists and the crushing weight of her body.

Her large nipples find themselves stuffed into your face as she grinds her hips against you. You always wanted to be ridden by a big woman, but now that you have the chance you can only hope that she doesn't kill you in the process. "You will suffice, filth."

The rest of the evening passes by in a complete haze. You eventually escape your binds somehow and take the lead, slamming yourself into her as hard as you could. Her wails and moans told you that she was enjoying it, at least. There's too much to hold for your small hands to handle. Her breasts, butt, legs and thighs are so large that you could barely wrap your entire arm around them.

Your mating comes to a violent end as she mounts you again in a sitting position. You pierce as deep as you can with each brutal thrust, but the flesh is weak. You just can't keep up with her at this point. You shudder in defeat as you fire the last of your fluid into her greedy womb. You somehow doubt that she's capable of becoming pregnant anyway.

You fall back onto the bed. Your hips and pelvis are basically dust. Dimitrescu unmounts your sore body and lays back on the other side of the bed with you like you're a married couple. "We're long overdue for a new man of the manor!" she smiles, "My daughters have been asking me for find a new Daddy for years."

More menacing than her mutant abilities or her creepy ass castle is the idea that she is also a MILF, "D-Daughters?"

She turns onto her side, breasts sagging down and squishing together in an incredibly distracting way. She trails a pattern onto your chest with the tip of her finger, "I'm sure they'll simply adore you."

You gulp. You're doomed.

---

tfw no tall monster gf