Reader x Yandere Momo Yaoyorozu (BNHA)

She's all smiles outside of the house.

There's another side to Momo that nobody has ever seen but you. She thinks it's romantic that way, but also – if anybody else knew she'd probably be arrested for kidnapping. The door clunks shut. The gilded cage that surrounds you is a mere glimpse at the immense wealth and influence possessed by her family. You look up from your spot on the bed. Momo stands in the doorway, one arm already out of her constricting hero costume.

The manor is large enough that she can claim a part of it for herself. She hires her own maids and help separate from her parents. No matter how much you yell, nobody is ever in earshot of this room. Your room. She dances across the floor. Her singlet is removed and thrown aside like garbage, revealing her nude body. She climbs onto the bed and over you, breasts dangling tantalizingly close to your face. Her fingers trace your red raw wrists, bound with rope she created using her own body.

Everything in this room was made by her.

Momo's obsession with keeping you from the outside world, and allegedly safe from harm – is so intense that all of the furniture, all of your clothes, even the food you eat is made using her quirk exclusively. You can ask her for anything, except the ability to go outside unsupervised. "Good evening honey," she smiles.

Part of you misses the old days when you were just going out like normal people. But ever since a close call with a violent villain, Momo has been vigilantly keeping an eye on you no matter where you go. She tilts her head, considering whether to untie you. She eventually decides against it. She lies down beside you and presses her bare chest into your arm. Her fingers reach out and run through your hair.

"I had a tough day. But coming home to you makes it all worth it."

"I'm glad," you reply. Even though things have changed so much, you still love her. "Aren't you going to let me out?" you ask, "My arms are getting tired."

"Hm. Maybe. It's kind of embarrassing to say but..."

"But?"

She blushes, "I like seeing you tied up. Even though it's so... uncouth."

You shake your head, "We've done weirder things than this, Momo." Despite the many, many times you've slept together – Momo still seems to think that you're averse to her kinkier side. "I just wish you didn't leave me like this while you go to work."

Her eyes darken and her grip tightens, "I'm not going to leave you alone. Not when there are villains out there."

You sigh, "Can we at least cuddle? I feel like I'm just a big teddy bear."

"Hm. Maybe you are," she giggles, "My big, handsome bed warmer." She presses herself closer against you. There's a flash of something you don't recognize in her eyes. "We're going to be together forever, right?"

You don't hesitate, "Right."