Spin the Bottle: Intro (BNHA)

If you like the chapter, remember to follow me!

Things were getting rowdy in the A-1 dormitories.

While to the outside world, the inhabitants of UA high were model students, fighting back against evil – in reality they were just as rebellious as any others. So when somebody had proposed a party in the dorms after a series of exams, it was inevitable that it would end in disaster. Someone had snuck a bottle of alcohol into the place, and it had ended up in the hands of half the students present.

The empty bottle was a symbol, not a symbol of peace, but a symbol of how hosting your own parties without the teacher's permission was a bad idea. On the second floor the windows had been covered with blankets and sheets to hide what was going on inside. How you ended up here is a mystery on it's own, you aren't even in class A-1.

As a matter of fact, most of the people here aren't.

Nobody seems to mind though, so you spend the early hours of Sunday morning drinking and dancing. That is until you feel a pair of hands pulling you backwards to the other side of the room. You are thrown down onto a couch and find yourself surrounded on all sides by members of the superstar classes. 1-A and 1-B.

Mina, Tsuyu, Jirou, Momo, Tooru, Uraraka, Kendo, Setsuna, Yui, Ibara, Pony, Reiko, and that's just the girls. An equal number of male classmates are with them. You look over to the grinning pink demon that had brought you here. "We needed a plus one, Bakugou didn't want to play with us."

"And of all the people, you picked me?"

"You're cool!"

You sigh and resign yourself to your fate. Mina wasn't the kind of girl you could say no to. "What are you playing?"

Mina slips behind one of the couches and pulls out an empty glass bottle. The titular bottle that started all this trouble in the first place, now empty and distributed into the bloodstreams of several mildly intoxicated superheroes. She slammed it down onto the middle of the table and waved her hands in the air, "Spin the bottle!"

Doom is coming.

"Who wants to go first?"

Momo seems concerned, "What are the rules?"

"Uh. I don't know, we'll make up a dare for somebody to do!"

The members of the circle couldn't help but agree. The game began. It started off innocently enough, revealing an embarrassing secret or story, having to complete a physical challenge, or doing something strange with their quirk. But whenever Mina is involved things don't stay innocent for long.

"Okay, so for this next round... you have to tell us who you have a crush on!"

There's a unified groan of fear. Mina doesn't wait for permission before leaning in and spinning it again. You sweat a little as the friction between the glass and the table grinds it to a halt, right in front of you.

"Your turn! Go on!" Mina points. "Tell us, tell us, tell usssss!"

---

Well, who is it? Comment below.