Chapter 2: The Game

I lay there on my bed, grinning happily. When a knock came to my door, three knocks.

"Who is it?" I asked, sitting up a little.

"It's me Ciel.. You don't have to let me in if you're about to sleep.." I smiled sweetly, sitting up.

"You can come in.."  Ciel slowly opened the door, looking at me with a small smile.

"I just wanted to say.. Good night." I blushed lightly and stood to stand with him.

"Is that all Ciel?" I stepped closer to him causing him to blush a light pink. I smiled lightly, reaching for his wrist gently. He suddenly blushed a bright red, looking at my hand and his wrist.

"Yes..." I smiled as another knock was heard.

"Lady Jessica? Have you seen the Young Master?" Ciel shook his head causing me to chuckle.

"I haven't seen him, have you checked everywhere else?" Sebastian  sighed and knocked again.

"May I come in?" Ciel sighed and nodded.

"Fine." Sebastian opened the door seeing the both of us, I gently let go of Ciel's wrist. Ciel frowned slightly and looked up at Sebastian.

"Young Master you need to go to sleep."

Ciel bit his lip and blushed brightly, a cunning smile on his face. "Could I sleep... Here?" I blushed brightly when he chuckled. "In a different bed of course.. But only if Sebastian would.. Allow it..~"

"Young Master.. It's time for rest." Ciel sighed and looked at me once more, flashing a small smile.

"Good Night Jessica.."

I smiled back at him waving a little. "Good night Ciel.." Sebastian sighed and closed the door behind him. I quickly went into my bed, pulling the blanket over me and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-------

"Lady Jessica." Sebastian was standing over me as I woke up.

"Oh. Good morning Sebastian." I sat up a bit, my arms supporting me.

"As I am now aware, you are a guest as of last night. Meaning you will accompany the Young Master in classes and meals." I nodded with a small smile. "But, I do have one question." I sighed and looked up at him

"What is it?"

"I would like to know about what you were running away from." I paused for a moment before biting my lip.

"O-Oh.. Um.."

Sebastian sat on the foot of the bed. "You don't have to tell me, and if you do, I won't tell the Young Master."

"Th-then I guess.. I-it's okay... Wh-When I was seven I was taken and put into a warehouse with many other girls and we were injected with needles and put up for sale, I was never sold and the girls who were, they...they never came back." He looked at me, as if he was taking notes in his head. "When I ran away, they were injecting me and they... They branded me with a stamp like.. Thing." I felt like I had said too much. Way too much.

"Can I see it?"  My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head.

"No!" He closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"Alright. I'll leave so you can get dressed, then meet The Young Master in the dining hall. I trust you know where it is?" I glared at him.

"We walked past it twelve times yesterday during your 'tour'." He smiled a fake little smile.

"Good. I'll leave you alone then." I sighed and stood up, getting out of bed and finding something to wear. There wasn't anything comfortable in this room, only dresses. I went into the next room over to find anything better to wear.