I Love You

"Ari? Are you awake?" I opened my eyes and saw Ciel on top of me. I freaked. I kicked him. And, he, he laughed and rolled over next to me.

"I'll take that as a yes then." he smiled and kissed me.

"Ciel?" I rubbed my eyes and then realized my eye. My bandage ripped off and my eye hurt. "AUGH!"

"Ari. calm down. Let me help you." he grabbed the bandages from my bedside table and fixed them.

"Thank you." I blushed. " I need to tell you something."

"I already took care of Claude if this is what it's about."

"Wh-? How do you know about?"

"Sebastian told me the details but I knew before."

"How could you tell?"

Ciel pointed at his eyes and said, "the eyes."

"Eyes?" I turned to face him and he chuckled.

"Sebastian's eyes are red, whilst Claude's are sort of a brass color."

"But when he,"

"I figured it out after he tried to kill you but, at least I made it there before he succeeded."

I put my head on the pillow and let out a breath of air. There was a silence between us. it only lasted a little while.

I turned my head to face him. "Did he tell you about Elizabeth?"

He turned to look at me. "No. What about Elizabeth?"

Should I even dare? He was engaged to her. "I think she's working with Alois." The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"You're probably right." His words sounded wrong. That's not what he should've said. Not at all.

"Ciel you really think so?"

"The signs are there. I thought I was insane."

"Well you're not. at least I don't think you are." He smiled and sat up. His eye. I never paid much attention to it before, but now. It's just.

"Ciel? What happened to your eye?"

He sighed. "I can't lie about it you, you'll just ask someone else and investigate it so, I made a contract with a demon."

"What about your eye?"

"That's where the symbol lies." I smiled.

"Can I see it?" My smile was as big as a train that I heard him laugh.

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

He smiled and pulled off his eyepatch. His eye was a purple color with a circle on it with a star.

"It's beautiful.." I whispered. He blushed brightly and handed me his eyepatch.

"It looks like I don't need to wear this around you then." He handed his eyepatch to me. "You should keep it."

"Are you sure? You get surprise visitors all the time." I said quietly.

"Of course. You're going to need one. Besides Sebastian can get me another one."

I looked down at the eyepatch in my hand. It was so light. Like him. I smiled and pulled the string around my head and tied a knot. "Is this okay?"

He chuckled and fixed the patch to be on my eye. "There we go. It looks beautiful on you."

I blushed. "We should go down for breakfast." he climbed on top of me and kissed my forehead. "Come down when you're ready." he waved goodbye and left into the corridor. I lay there, shocked, amazed, in love forever. But then I got hungry and got up and went straight for breakfast. I can wear the same clothes twice in a row. Right?