Thread

As we entered his room I noticed there was blood on the sheets.

"Ciel?" I looked up at him.

"What is it?" He smiled and sat in the bed while I sat on the floor.

"Why is there blood on the sheets?" He looked confused then turned to see it. He grimaced and turned back to me..

"That's part of what I need to tell you."

"Then can you tell me?" he closed his eyes and lay down.

"You can come up here."

"I know." he smiled and I got up and sat as far away from the stain as possible. "So your story?"

"Hmmm." he smiled and put his finger to his chin, " how about you go first?"

"Why me? You're the one with blood on the sheets!"

"You're the one who was crying."

I scoffed. "fine." He smiled and held my hand.

"So, um, when you were with Claude or Sebastian or whatever, it had been an hour or so, and I was going to check in you. But the window opened and Alois came in and started talking to me and then he, he slapped me." Ciel looked at me

"Arielle. Why didn't you tell me? I can get him killed-"

"I don't want him dead, I want him gone. and I'm not finished."

Ciel frowned and went silent. "he told me that I useless and he wants me dead." I didn't even dare to tell him about those words. those cruel words. His tears. He doesn't need to know. right?

"Arielle. You're not useless."

"I know!"

Ciel closed his eyes and took a breath. "I'm guessing you want my story now." I sat up and to the front of the bed, where the pillows are. Ciel sat up and threw a pillow at me. "Story time!" He came over to me and sighed. "I got Sebastian in here we fought over everything, but eventually, I got to him. He's Claude, Sebastian is missing and Claude won't tell me where he is."

"Where's Claude?"

"I have no idea, but he tried to kill me with this weird cane thing and he got my arm. That's why there blood." I grabbed his arm.
"Ow!"

"Sorry it's just I need to see it." I rolled up his sleeve. "He reopened the wound Ciel."

"Let me guess, back to the doctor?" He joked.

"I think I've got it this time." I smirks and went to his closet and found a needle and thread.

"Ari. I do not trust you with that." he backed away from me.

"Oh come on, Ciel. Sebastian isn't here to do it and the doctor took forever last time, so I'll do it."

His eyes squinted. "I trust Mey-rin to do this more than you."

"She broke twenty five cups and saucers yesterday. She broke ten spoons today." I neared him and started to sew his arm up.

"Arielle! ow! You missed! Ari!" He kept protesting the whole time.

Three hours later....

"Done!" I smiled and finished the stitching.

"It took three hours and it still hurts and its bleeding." He criticized.

"I can fix it!" I ripped off the hem of my dress and wrapped it around his arm. "there." I laughed and he looked down at his arm.

"Arielle, did you do something..."

"Nooo."

He looked at the thread peeking out from the bandages. "The thread is purple. Arielle the thread is purple. Why is it purple?"

"It looked pretty. at least it isn't pink. My fathers favorite color was purple.".

"Fine." I laughed.