The First Meeting

"Right this way." Sebastian was walking quite fast and it was hard to keep up in a dress.

"Sebastian! Slow down!" I quickened my pace as he slowed down very slightly.

"We're here." he opened the door and I saw what looked like a library and an office at the same time. there was a blue haired boy with an eyepatch over his left eye. He was sitting at the desk.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor. Please take a seat." he gestured to the chair closest to me and I sat in it. then I put my back against the hard backing of the chair.

"Ow....." I said it as quietly as I could and took my back off the chair.

"Are you alright?"

"Oh it's nothing just a burn from two days ago. it's nothing bad" of course it's bad it's horrible. It left a mark! A humiliating mark!

"What is your name miss?" his question sounded innocent enough, except, I don't know my name. it's been eight years since I've been called my name.

"I-I don't know my name."

He looked at me with concern. "You can choose a name you would like to be called until you remember."

He was so nice. after a couple minutes I knew the name I wanted.

"Jessica."

"Jessica. I like that name." he smiled.

"Th-thank you"

"I never got your name."

"It's Ciel Phantomhive"

"That's a beautiful name, Ciel"

"Thank you Jessica. Oh I forgot to ask about where you came from and your past."

"My my past?" I started shaking. I don't really know him. Do I trust him?

I must have started to cry because he got up and asked "Jessica? Jessica are you okay? Jessica?"

He quickly got to my side trying to comfort me. "Jessica. it's going to be okay."

After a while I stopped crying and was ready to tell my story to Ciel.

"Ciel?"

"Yes?"

"I'm- I'm ready now"

He smiled again. "I'll be right here." he pulled one of the chairs closer to me and sat there ready to listen. and I told him everything.