Date with Death

The day went by slowly. Ciel was in his study all day. I didn't bother to check on him. He wasn't eating, and neither was I. The difference was, I had a date with death. At around Ten in the evening Ciel left his study and went into his room. he changed into his nightshirt and I stayed in my room. I didn't bother to change. There wasn't a point.

I heard footsteps approach my door and four knocks.

"Arielle? Are you coming to my room with me or are you staying here?"

I wiped my tears and answered, "I'm staying here, I thought it would be best after today's events."

"O-okay."

--------------------Ciel's P.O.V--------------------

The truth is, this is when I needed her most. After today's events. I needed to tell her something. I choked back my tears and said with the kindest voice I could, "good night." I didn't get an answer. She's probably asleep already. I lay down in my bed. I can't sleep without her next to me. Or Sebastian not being here. I always expected him to be here what's holding him back?

------------------Arielle's P.O.V------------------

I waited an hour before I took any actions. I let out sobs and cries, but tried to be quiet. I don't want anyone to hear me. I went into my bedside table and opened the drawer to find my knife. I grasped it and lowered it to my wrist, making. Many deep marks. I cried out in pain. Tears streamed down my face as i went deeper.

---------------- Ciel's POV-----------------------

I heard cries coming from Ari's room as I ran across the hall. I didn't even bother knocking I opened the door to find her, crying, bloody and a knife in her hand digging into her arms. I started to cry.

"Arielle! Stop!" I ran forward grabbing her knife. "please..."

---------------Arielle's P.O.V---------------------

I felt the knife leave my hand and Ciel hold me, blood stain if his clothes as he cried with me.

"I-I need you Ari. Please don't leave me."

I started to cry harder. " I need you too Ciel, you just weren't there."

"I'm always here, always." his face was wet and red, just like mine, and in that moment. We were the same. In emotions, tears, blood.  I touched his cheek and whispered,

"I'll never leave you Ciel, I promise."

(Authors note: 50 parts yay! I honestly have no words about you guys and the views and the follows and just wow. So thank you so much! I know the chapter was a bit dark and stuff but I felt like I really wanted to do this for a while and I waited until their bond was stronger. And of course no Sebastian, he'd get in the way so, I hope you enjoyed!)