Dance Like You Mean It

Ciel complained All the way to the ballroom, so when we finally got there, I opened the door and pushes him in.

"Ah! Ciel! It looks like you brought in a dance partner." the dance teacher exclaimed.

"Actually Shes just here to watch." Ciel said quickly.

"I'd love to dance with you Ciel." I curtsied and smiled. Ciel's face was red.

"Wonderful!! Alright Ciel stand right there and Miss?"

"Arielle."

"Miss Arielle come stand in front of Ciel."

Ciel walked to where Ms.Dance Teacher pointed to and I stood in front of him.

"Ciel give me your hand." Ciel put out his hand and Ms. Dance took it.

"You put this hand on her waist, Ciel no need to blush." True to what Ms. Dance Teacher said, Ciel's face was bright red. I held back laughter. "And this hand here." she grabbed Ciel's other hand and put on top of mine. "then put them here."

"Are we done?" Ciel asked.

"No. Now, Miss Arielle, do you know how to do the waltz?"

"Yes."

"Well, Ciel here dosent."

"Can we get this over with?" Ciel mumbled. I smiled.

"It'll be fun." I whispered.

"No. no it wont."

"Alright! 1 2 3! 1,2,3! 1,2,3! 1,2,3!" Her voice drones over the music as I guided Ciel into the waltz. we moved smoothly, and since all he had to do was move like I was, he wasn't so bad. I mean he stepped on my feet once or twice but after that it was somewhat okay.

"Ciel! That was amazing! I guess you need a partner every lesson!"  I smiled as Ciel took big breaths. I guess I wore him out a bit.

"I didn't-" Ciel started.

"Step on my feet." I smiled. Ciel looked at me, confused.

"Well, I guess you two can go now." and with those words I took Ciel by the hand and dragged him into the main hall, through the corridor, and into the ballroom. Where I tried to help Ciel learn to dance. And failed. A lot.