Who Did This?

I woke up early and my face red as I realized where I was and what happened yesterday. And Ciel, here. Next to me, in my room, instead of me in his. I lay there awake just looking at him. He was so beautiful. His face was peaceful, everything about him was. I closed my eyes and let the warmth fill me. I love him. and he loves me. He's like a child to me. We're both children. So curious and playful. Before I was cold, hard, fearful and scared, scared for my life. That I'll be sold and killed. One more injection and I'd just die. A few hours later Ciel awoke and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Ari." My face was Redder than before and his was pink. He kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I need you." I whispered.

"Ari?" I snuggled into him. "Ari. I need to ask you something."

"What is it?" I kept close to him. I don't want Alois to ever tear us apart.

"What made you try to do it?" I was taken aback by the question. I sighed into his chest and answered.

"Trancy, he- he sent me a letter. While you were in your study." he looked away, almost as if he though it was his fault.
" And I opened the letter and it only said, kill yourself Arielle Owllight." Ciel was worried he looked at me.

"How long has this been going on?"

A single tear fell down my cheek. "Ever since Claude came back."

"Oh, Ari." he held me close. "I didn't know, if you had told me I could've stopped them."

"It's not your fault. it's mine." I burrowed deeper into his arms.

"Ari. Its not."

"Hush, if I never escaped he would never have sent the letters. He wouldn't need to, I would still be there. Right where he wanted me."

"Arielle." Ciel sighed and held me as close as he could. "it's his fault if anything. It's his fault for being a brat." I started to cry.

"Ciel. Please, don't leave me."

He softly smiled. "I won't." and he kissed me. A loving, comforting, kiss.

His right eye was oddly colored. It was purple. Why would he try to hide it? It's so beautiful. I broke the kiss, but still wanted him. I wanted him to kiss me. "Ciel? I don't want to get up, I want to stay with you."

"You don't have to get up, but I have a guest today. I'm sorry." he kissed my cheek and slowly got up. "If you want you can meet the guest and stay with me."

I curled up into a ball for a minute while he got dressed. "Ciel, I would like that. Thank you." I blushed.

"I'm almost done getting dressed." He was trying to button his shirt.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Yes." he admitted and turned to face me and sat on the bed. I turned around and finished up his shirt. " Thank you Ari." he blushed and kissed me before leaving and heading to his study. I got up as slow as I could and rubbed my eyes. I don't deserve him. But I have him.