Confirmed

A/N hey guys!!! We have 200 views so I just want to thank my hands for always being by my side and my legs for always keeping me on the ground and you guys for reading so yeah... Enjoy!!

" It's a bad wound. With some work it and rest it can fully heal what's left." the doctor had done what he could. There's no way around that.

"Jess," Ciel whispered loudly when the doctor left, "I was fine."

"No, no you weren't." I stepped closer. Ciel was sitting in a wooden chair next to a table where the doctor was.

"It would've healed itself."

"It needed help. You needed help."

He looked away from me and got up. "I'm leaving." he went to the door when suddenly, the door opened and hit Ciel in the face. He fell and the doctor closed the door behind him.

"Ciel!!" I ran to him and picked him up, well I tried anyways, "are you okay?"

"Put. Me. Down." he said forcefully. I smiled and then he added, "Please." I did as he said as the doctor said we could leave. He didn't apologize for hitting Ciel with a door.

"Jessica." he never used my full name.

"Yes."

He walked closer to me. "Are we together?" My face went red. How should I answer that? I mean what if we aren't and I say we are or vice versa?

"Jessica?"

I smiled and kissed him.

"Yes. I believe we are."